• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph: A New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I dodged the fireblast from a Charmeleon. I slamed it as had as posible, knocking it out.
    The Tyranitar was running after Charizard, so I slammed him into a tree. He got up angry as ever. Luckly Treecko is much faster so I could dodge the attacks from Tyranitar. I slammed the Tyranitar as much as I could until I knocked it out.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    "HIYA!!!" I thought and kicked some one with my claws.

*and people say that Altaria can't kick!!!* I thought and turned around to dragon breath someone. My pokemon are kicking butt taking down one pokemon after another. After they had practice doing this to battle tower trainers. its easy enough for them. I morphed Azumarill to summon a rain storm and morphed back to my human form.

"PEOPLE OUT OF MY WAY!!!" I yelled and morphed altaria to use thunder...

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
    The thunder hit alot of pokemon but the rock and ground types escaped. I morphed my human form.

"okay then who has a water or leaf type morph?!?!" I asked and morphed azulmarill to proform Hydro PUmp on the rock/Ground pokemon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back