• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Fusion Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    In the confusion, Sharpedo let go and retreated, but I was starting to come around, hauling myself partway out of the water with my front paws. The sharpedo was about to attack again, then a loud cry echoed through the water, and the Sharpedo fled, while in the distance, a large bird like monster returned to the depths.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I looekd aroudn confusedly. I was smaller. By ALOT. "Wha?" I asked thoguh it came out as "Espy?". I looked down at my hands. They were pink paws! I looked out to see but deicded against going back in the water. I ran from the beach and into the forest.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
    Niki looked down at her... PAWS!? But she could'nt think about all that now! She ran to the shore and dove in. She quickley searched for everyone, she saw the vaporion and helped her to shore supporting her with her small body. "Grow" she grunted softley and got her to the beach.

Years
    I sat up sputtering, spitting out sand. without thinking, a large surf attack knocked the Dragonair out of the water onto the sand. I felt sick, but I ignored it, for now.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I peered out through a bush. Everything seemed fine for now. I hopped over the bush and landed shakily on all fours. I tried walking like this though I was very wobbly and had a hard time with it. I wondered if the others were all right. I didn't want the others to die but in my cowardice, I had left them... I walked a few feet away from the forest towards the others.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Nair..." I coughed as water sputtered out of my mouth. My breathing was extremely heavy, and blood still leaked out my sides. This definately wasn't my day. I kept trying to think of any Recovery moves a Dragonair might no, but my head was too foggy from the blood loss.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I got an idea. I rushed over to the others as fast as I could on my unsure legs. I knew of a healing move that Espeon's used commonly. I stopped beside the Dragonair and began focussing my thoughts. The gem on my forehead began glowing as the clouds parted in the area just above us and the sun shone through onto all of the morphs by me. It began to heal them slowly. I knew it probably wouldn't heal them totally but would help. i silently thanked myself for keeping my head and remembering the Morning Sun move.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
    Niki started panting "That was... weird ruff" She looked herself over "Wha... We... we're all pokemon!" She got up and wagged her tail.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
    Niki frowned and stopped wagging her tail, I think sleep will be the best thing for him now she thought to herself and sighed. She lay down and started to whimper.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
    Niki lifted her head, if everyone fell asleep she'd need to keep watch. She felt older then she actually was. She sighed again but more softly and looked up to the sky.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
    "No thanks, I don't think I could sleep anyway" Niki smiled weakly and looked at all the others, suddenly she had a bit of hope grow inside her. She was glad she wasen't alone.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Lets fast forward to morning now >>;;

IC: I woke up with a start early the next morning. I was half-human again, and my body hurt all over. Especially in the deep wounds all over my body. My clothes were all torn, which meant I NEEDED to find new ones, since I was a girl...

"I can't move..." I muttered as I lifted my head to look around.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I woke up to hear the Dragonair morph. I felt refreshed. I was part human again to oto my surprise. I stretched and looked up at the cloudy morning sky. A Morning Sun move in this weather wouldn't do much for healing so I decided against trying it.

Years
    I silently prayed they wouldn't notice the puddle that hadn't been there earlier. I was desperatly searching for a crack, anything to send my now-liquid body out of here...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back