• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Fusion Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
    Niki had fallen asleep dispite what she said. She had luckely rolled away from the group in her sleep because when ever she snored a big blast of fire came out. All the bushes within ten feet had been burnt to a crisp. She yawned and got up streaching her clothes were covered in sand and torn at places but she felt okay if not a little soar. She yawned again and looked over at the others. "Oh my gosh!" She saw David and ran into the woods comeing back with an extremley large palm tree branch and quickley putting it over him "You feeling okay" she looked down at him.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "I'm okay... really..." I said as I tried to get up, but fell back down. My wounds had been infected by the sand, and any other germs floating around.
    "Does anyone else here voices?" I muttered as I pointed towards the forest, trying to cover up the infections so they couldnt see.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "No... I hear nothing. Are you sure its not in your head? Nasty bacteria and all that stuff float around in water. Your wounds are just waiting to-" I cut myself off realising I would probably scare David by telling 'her' that her wounds could be infected. It was a scary thought. I hoped it wouldn't happen but she did have those gaping wounds...

"We need to find medical attention. We aren't in good shape after everything that has happened. By the way, wasn't there a Vaporeon?" I asked overlooking a puddle; thinking nothing of it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "There was a Vaporeon." I said, knowing that she was still here, I could see the strange puddle, but I respected her decision on leaving. "It isn't my head, I hear voices. Can't you smell them?"
    I took another sniff of the air, and my voice quieted.
    "Remember the helicopter I shot down?" I asked them, "The crewmen are still alive, and are coming."

Years
    I reached the water, and returned to my morph shape, diving immediatly. The only thing anyone would have seen, was a fishlike tail as I dived. Humans and pokemon made thier own reality. I would make mine, far below the ocean waves.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I began to worry. I could now hear the voices and faintly smell them with my new heightended smelling. "We ought to move on..." I whispered as I headed towards the part of the forest opposite of the voices. I wasn't known for bravery... I turned back to the Dragonair morph to see her decision and if she would come with me.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I hesitated. I didn't want to leave her. She was defenseless. I sighed. Perhaps I could take on normal humans with my abilities... But if they were armed, I was doomed. I walked back towards the Dragonair morph. It was impossible to carry her because of my weak abilities. I could probably carry her via psycic abilitites but I would only be able to hold someoen of that size for a few minutes tops.

Years
    I decided to swim around the area and i observed that they wern't too far from a town.. they could get medical attention there... I swam back to the others, trying ot think of a way to guide them over to the town..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Stupid Sharpedo..." I muttered as I layed my head back down against the ground. They were so close I could hear them now. They were talking about a potion of some sort. They were armed with something, but I doubted it was a gun.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "don't worry leave everything to me" Paige said as she quickly changed into an overcaot a hat and the baggest pair of pants in the world no one would tell that she was a morph she then got ot a broom (don't ask) andlooked quite scary........

Years
    After a moment, I spat some water toward the Espeon morph, trying to get her to come over. I could trust the Espeon, perhaps she would be too naive to know that I was running away..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Really sorry I've been gone for today, looks like I missed a lot. Should I just quit or is there still room for me to "join in"?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "There they are!" I heard them call as they came running out of the bushes. This would be harder then I thought, they had electric Pokemon. Electrode to be exact. I was automatically shot with a Thunder Wave on sight, leaving me paralysed.
    "Run!" I shouted to the others, "Get out of here!"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I felt the water. I looekd over to see the Vaporeon morph. I walked over to her. I came up to her and smiled. "Glad I foudn you." I said quietly, not wanting our pursuers to overhear us.

Years
    "there's a town to the east! you must hurry! run, now!" I hissed, slipping back underwater. i turned and took off at top speed, hoping to not get caught by the humans..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: I really don't like being ignored. Did I do something to deserve the silent treatment?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back