• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
  • Craps. I am leaving tommorw for exactly 28 days. UM...

Thesis, Kansas or Phanima- can one of you bunny me while I'm gone. I had a whole Sabrina subplot, but I guess that'll fall through, unlesss you want the details so one of you can post it. Curse the leaving, and the not postingness... I really like teh subplot... Oh well. It can be adapted.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    everyones in Vermillion except Reid who was kidnapped... we're waiting in an inn in Vermillion for everyone to get their acts together so we can head out in the morning

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Well, I decided to go gung-ho with Travis. Basically, for those of you confused by his last post... Travis is having serious doubts about his reasons for fighting now that Surge is dead (or he thinks, he didn't really get confirmation on Surge's mortality status, and having your hands and feet slitted off after being near-roasted probably cut his lifespan a little short). And he attacked the group that delivered the message to Clove, after watching them, managed to capture and incapacitate one, and is now on his way to Cerulean.

Yeah, I'm thinking of dropping Travis, if that's okay. I'm not sure if I meant his sub-plot to be resolved this early, and he really isn't as interesting to RP as as I thought he was gonna be. 0.o

I'll be happy to bunny Omega a little... but are you sure you want me to, Brad? I mean, It'll be extremely tempting for me to slip in an Abridged Kaiba quote somewhere (I've seriously considered having Travis say "Screw the rules, I'm a furry animal!" but decided against it for obvious reasons.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha well i dunno what to do with this situation PM me your new char and we'll talk

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    you shouldn't be surprised at all haha... ya ummm I'm going to officially put this on break until the other RPers return, is that okay with everyone? I can continue along but theres so many people to bunny i'm sure its a hastle to everyone not out of town or something right now...

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Wow. My computer feels odd... guess going for a month undid my computer senses. I am sad that there has been almost no developments during my absence. Oh well... we need to, like, move to Saffron. Then meh subplot can begin (Note: There will be no super outlandish crap...)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    well it does look like everyone is back and ready and everything, but i think its more of a laziness factor thats keeping the RP from advancing... If you guys are all ready to try and pick this back up then by all means, lets do it to it because in all honesty i'm still workin hard writing my fanfic so if u guys aren't ready to start again then thats okay too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back