• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
  • ((*looks at last post* Oopsies!))
    I looked around and noticed most of them were gone. My shoulder still hurt a bit, but it wasn't bad. I looked up at the stands. My holographic augience was still cheering. I got rid of them, and went up into the stands to lie down in the shade.

Years
  • OOC: attack of the ever-cheering audience? by the way, after Wing's charecter fights, this tournamaet is over. Sparks is grounded, because he's failing science

IC: I strted to say something about not getting paid enough, when a beeping sound came from my backpack. I reached in, and got out a laptop. I loaded it up, and checked my e-mail.... after 15 minutes of reading, I saved the letter to a documet, and shut down the laptop "well, that means I have to get going" I said, putting it away, and flapping into the air

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I flew around Marcus's head, and he just laughed. He grabbed me and gave me a little hug.
    "Wow, Celebi's cuter than I thought..." he noted.
    "Yep! What did you expect from me?" I joked.

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
  • jerchi "she didnt answer my question"

me: "its ok ill call you next time i see her and you can ask her again. now lets get on with the tornement."

i flew over to kiri "lets take a look at your sholder " i said as i began feeling around when kiri cinged (sorry if i powerplayed) i knew i had found the aera and thats when i felt it "kiri youve got a fracured collorbone" i said as put it in a sling "that should help it you may need some pain killers but if you cant sleap ill have another pokemon center built in the loungeroom that should help"

Years
  • OOC: this is very long, very gruesome. and before I type it, i'll say this. MEDIC!!!!

IC: I looked around, feeling my dark radar go off, and right in front of me, a dark cloud of smoke matirealized, and in the middle, Hades appeared. "long time no see Eclipse. I assume you know why I'm here?" he said, grinning evily

"you're here to murder me. Why else?" I said, trembeling with rage

"actually, no. that's one of the bounuses. I'm here to retrive something that Jerachi forgot. I'm here for the Blade of Order"

"is that why that blade looked so familer. and how could the blade get left here? unless..." I started, remembering the exact details...

"yep. he left it inside of you. and so, I need it back" he said, walking toward me.

I backed away, and slammed straight into one of his minions "uh-oh" I said, my scales going white, as he grabbed me by the back of the neck.

"good job. now, to retrive that blade" he said, reaching toward me, and to my utter shock, managed to reach straight inside me.

'you're.. insubstantial?" I said, struggeling aginst my captor

"I'm not in the underworld, that makes fetching the blade all that much eaiser" he responded, still searching inside of me... I felt a jolt of pain, and thrashed, nearly getting out of the minion's grip "oops... must have hit a nerve... ah, here it is" he said, securing his grip, and pulling the blade out... my entire underbelly was covered in blood... "you can let her go. I'll see her again in the underworld" hades said, as his minion let go, and I collapsed on the ground...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • OOC: Oh god... I'm older than you and I'm still grossed out. Poor Eclipse needs the ER...

IC: Realizing what had happened to Eclipse, I backed away from Marcus.
    ~Eclipse, are you going to die? Before you die, just remember you'll always be with us in spirit...~

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Wimps, heh.

I felt something, though I wasn't sure what. I focused, but all I could get out of it was something to do with Eclipse. "Follow me." I said to angel, and we flew (well, she levitated, I flew.) towards where I felt Eclipse's presence.

Years
  • OOC: I'm a girl. I get to be whimpy...

IC: I felt the blood pouring out of my body.. I was dying... I felt my concous go black, and my breathing slow.. I never thought it would end like this... I thought....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I landed next to Eclipse, and recognized the aura, something from **** had done this!

"Great, when I die, I am SO taking that dump over." I said to myself, as I began letting healing energy pour out of myself into Eclipse.

Years
  • Another dark cloud appeared next to me, and a tall, hevily mucled man stepped out. "sad isn't it? the darknees sprouted withen her, then it grew, and finally consumed her.. the good news us, the darkness was ripped out with the blade.. the bad news is, her life is being ripped out as well... and there's nothin you can do about it" he said, laughing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back