• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I returned into the institute. I could sense someone in there. My heart jumped. It was David I thought. I could tell i shouldn't disturb him so I walked down to his quarters and waited outside the door.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Yipes!" I yelled as I slipped on the floor, landing on my tails. I quickly got changed into a grey sweater and blue jeans. My hair was a mess, but so what? I walked out of the room, making sure to close the door tightly. I then saw Kristen in the corner of my eye. "What's up Kristen?"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "nothing- oh....." I said as I studied David. I was at a loss for words... He was totally different. He wasn't the Umbreon morph as I remembered him. In fact, was this even him? Had to be... I was positive of it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "It's me..." I muttered as I saw the expression on her face. "I guess it wouldn't matter if I said I liked you now would it?"
    "I need to find a way to get myself furry instead of scaly again! An being a guy again wouldn't hurt!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I can't see you when you're invisible." I said, not realising that I was still talking in my normal voice. "Uhhh, I have a reason for being invisible." i said, when I realised that I was hiding as well...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Wah!" The cry startled me, taking me by suprise. My invisibility dropped as I tried to catch my breath, and I could almost sense that I was being stared at. "I can, uhh, explain this." I said, not bothering to turn invisible again."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I, uhh, well..." I said, searching for the best way to explain what happened. "Posessing david to get him to the medical room while he was experiencing a... similar effects was a bad idea." I said. (OOC: Cue anime style sweatdrop)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "You!" I said, finally pushed past the braking point, and telling the truth outright. I had been attracted to Eclipse since I met her, and I felt that maybe it was something more. I couldn't lose her now, I just couldn't!

Years
    "what the heck are you talking about? you've gone crazy!" I said, though Latios finally silenced. I watched him intently for any signs of lying, but so far, there was none.

Years
    I shook my head, saying "you're not feeling well. You're becoming delerious. I can't stay here. it's safer for me out there than here." I slanced away, and noticed that the sun had fully set.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back