• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I separated from David and said "I thought it was obvious, look at yourself now." I dusted myself off, though out of habit, and turned around to look at everyone who had gathered. Most of them were pointing at david, but a few directed their fingers at me. "Huh, must not have seen a ghost pokemorph before." I muttered to David under my breath.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "I don't think it's that, Roberta!" I giggled as pulled my hair back without thinking. "AW man, this is bad, real bad..."
    Then I noticed something else. The colour of my fur began to change, from black to a silvery white!
    "Oh no..."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "What's going on now!" I screamed as all of my fur shot back into my skin. The first thing I noticed was my hair turning pink, then pink scales began to coat over my skin. A pink tail shot out from behind me, with a purple thingy on the end, and two purple shells covered my chest.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I wandered about the city looking for what had happened to the others. I remembered once tracking someone with my psycic sight. But I didn't know any of the three well enough to perform it...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Would you listen to me for one minute, and look at yourself!?" I yelled at him. I smelled like a fish, and looked like a fish. That was just great. It just topped off the fact that I was now a girl. At least Robert went down with me.

Years
    By now, I had found at least Latios. He was letting me ride on his back, both of us invisable. It was the most fun I ever had in a long time, and i wrapped my arms around Latios as he finally stopped, high in the air, way above the forest.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I didn't bother speaking, but hovered to the nearest mirror instead. What I saw caused me to scream out in a tone that broke not only the mirror, but any nearby glass. I wasn't sure whether i was more furious than i was embarrased. I immidiately went invisible...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Hehe..." I laughed as I got up. I felt dry, and this form didn't like dry. "I'm going to find somewhere wet..." I muttered as I began to walk away, trying to balance out my steps, as I didn't know what I was doing. "And Roberta, try not to get into any trouble."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Suddenly, Eclipse stopped falling, like she had been picked up. "I couldn't let you get into any trouble now, could I?" I asked, deepening my voice as much as possible, and staying invisible.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I gave up and walked back to the institute. No point in looking for what can't seem to be found. i walked back onto the familiar lawn of the institute and sighed. I'd liked David....

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I had made my way to a bathtub in my quarters, and has filled it all the way, undressed, and gotten in. The shell's on my chest were irremovable however. I felt right at home in the water, so relaxing, and cool. When I was out of water for a long time however, I cooked like a trout on a BBQ.

Years
    <Latios! help!> I yelled, as Latios came down next to my and used his psy powers to levitate me onto his back, and move away, without even making a sound other than his movement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back