• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I'm feeling fine." I said, suddenly seeing the firy overlay form Eclipse and Latios clearly. I turned to face them and said "I meant what I said. If you won't come back, then let me go with you."

Years
    "no. we can stay better hidden without you around." I said, finally beginning to move off. I could hear Latios's voice in my head, filled with worry. I calmed him, and prepared for Latios's acceleration.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was crestfallen at her words, I didn't even bother to reply. I shifted into invisibility, and floated off, unnable to believe what had just happened...

I popped through the wall of the institute later, right in front of David. "I hold you responsible for this." i said, sticking partially out of the wall sideways at the level with him.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Shot down were we?" I laughed as I began to walk away from hi- her. "It's your fault, Roberta. You're the one who invaded my body."
    I looked at myself again. I was only wearing a pair of jeans. no shirt, due to the fact of the shells. "And at least you aren't a fish..."

Years
    After a few minutes, the exileration of riding on Latios had gotten rid of any conserns i might have had. It was still night when I came to a lake, and I plopped down at the edge of it as Latios came down and laid down, resting his head on my lap.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Well it WAS your fault. And if you had of rescued me from the base earlier, this wouldn't have happened at all!" I yelled as I went around back. There was a pool there, and I needed a good swim, before I became fish flakes.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I was saying that Gengar can use thunderbolt. But I've got some more important business to attend to right now." i huffed, and took off. I didn't like David thinking he won, but the two souls in the air had stopped moving, now was my chance!

Years
    Latios raised his haid with a low cry, and alerted me to the fact somethign was coming. I mentlaly hoped it was just a pokemon, but Latios and I turned invisable, just in case.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Eclipse!" I said, still able to see their souls, now that it was dark. I wondered what I could tell her. My first thought was the truth, but when I said that, she thought I was delusional! I didn't know where to start...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Please Eclipse," I begged, crying now. "I wasn't delusional, I know what I'm saying. I can't bear to loseyou!" I said, the tears falling freely to the ground below us. I couldn't even think about losing her, the very thought was like a knife, slowly twisting in my chest...

Years
    I saw the tears, and froze. I truly didn't know what to do. obviously this guy ment what he was saying. I sighed in a defeated tone. "fine. I'll stay. But only for a week at max."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I looked up, not believing what she said at first. "What?" Then, finally realising that she meant it, I flew over to here saying "Thank you!" And trying to hug her again, and ending up shooting right through her.

Years
    "I really don't want to go back there.." I muttered, sitting at the edge of the lake, just mostly thinking. I felt free, refreshed, out here in the open. I didn't want to go back...

Years
    I sighed, not really responding, and i called out, "latios? could you come here a moment?" it was only a matter of moments before the pokemon appeared in front of me, level with my eyes. I mentally explained what i wanted to him, and he nodded, as our eyes glowed light blue..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Eh?" I asked, looking form Eclipse to Latios. I knew they had said something telepathically, but I was a ghost, not a psychic. So I might have well been trying to understand Japanese...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back