• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I was in my element now, darkness, and I was hyped. "Her scent heads through the forest." I said as I dashed off ahead of them. SOmething was wrong though, I was picking up multiple scents not far from where we were....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"All right!" I said, and began running after David, but right as I reached him, I fell over. A dart was sticking out of the back of my neck, and several people behind us wearing rocket insignia's were pointing dart guns at David...

Years
"lat?" I said, as I looked around. Something was wrong. Besides the fact i was talking like a Latias again. Suddenly, i heard a low cry behind me, as a blue being came near me. I recognised it as Latios. <your comrades are in danger. HURRY!> I understood immediatly, and took off, following a mental image from Latios

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
The men didn't speak, but one of them put on a set of goggles that used ultrasound waves to generate an image. He saw clearly where david was, and fired.

OOC: there are plot reason for us being captured, trust me.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I stopepd short of leaving the house. I watched what looked liek Rochet members shoot. I closed the door, my cowardice taking over. I decided to watch from the safety of a window. I began for the door into the next room...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I was completely out, so I was nin no position to resist as the rocket members loaded both myself and david in the truck. Two should be enough for this run, let's go." Said the one who was obviously in charge, and the other two nodded, getting in the truck, and taking off.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I observed what happened through the window. I then ran out of the room I was in and out the door to the outside, my fear abating into anger at them taking David. I ran after the truck but was quickly out of breath and had to stop...

Years
I had lost my mental image, but it didn't matter. a new one had taken it's place. I was being followed. Suddenly, an adult Houndoom, female, lept out from in front of me, to my suprise, and pinned me to the ground, tearing at my skin. I saw a male human nearby, and he called most of the dogs off, but kept one, the biggest, around to bite me when I struggled. Suddenly, I felt him slip something under my skin in my one wing. It sent what felt like a red-hot flame throughout my body, and then, nothing. No pain, no emotion.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I awoke to an all too familiar scene.I was chained to a wall, with a rocket scientist pacing in front of me. I kept my calm, and asked "So, why did you abduct me?" He turned arond, startled. He must not had known I was awake. "So, I see you're finally conscious."
"Yeah, just having a little cat nap."

"An awful lot of bravado, considering your situation."

"Being afraid would change my situation?"

"I suppose not." He said, walking over to me with a syringe. "You deserve to know how you'll die, as much as the admins state otherwise. You see, we're looking for a solution to the ah, mutant problem as it's called. you're to be our latest test subject. This poison is one-hundred percent lethal to mutants, but won't have the slightest affect on humans." He said, and without pausing, he stuck it into my arm, and injected a yellow liquid into my arm. "But-" I asked, but had no time to say what I wanted to, as the world around me spun away to the void...

Years
Once I got to my feet, I heard a chilling voice, before I realised it was my own. "Is there anything I could do to serve you, my master?"

His responce would have terrified me normally, but my mind was blocked. "just one."

Safe to say, the next 30 minutes were pure hell for me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I found myself hovering in the air. I looked around, dazed. What had happened? I couldn't remember... I noticed that several feet below me was, well, i won't say it. Needless to say, I was about as angry as was humanly possible. I soared down, screaming like a banshee, with one thought on my mind. Kill.

Years
Thankfully, he had gotten away from me by the time he showed up, though there was blood everywhere, mostly mine. The man, having had his fun, was watching, hidden nearby, wondering if this new arrival would finish what he had started. The houndoom shied away, not wanting anything to do with him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I landed near Eclipse, and bent down close to her. She was still alive, and with that, I looked around. In the darknesses, my sight was just that of a human, but around every living thing, a burning overlay was visible. Somehow I knew it was their soul. My eyes turned to a hidden human figure. "I see you..." i hissed in an unhuman voice, and lunged, going through and y obsticle in my path as though it wasn't there. I went through the human, and I saw the soul snuffed out like a candle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back