• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I turned to Eclipse, and saw the fear in her eyes. "It's all right." I said, sitting down. I wasn't even sure how I got here, or had even the faintest inclination as to what was going on, so there wasn't much else I could say...

Years
<just get away from me!> I yelled in thought speech, since my tears from the earlier events kept me from being able to speak clearly. The shadow device was still in my wing, but it was de-active currently.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"What's the matter?" I asked, but I didn't come aany closer. I didn't want to distress her, so I just stayed seated where I was." I took this oportunity to look at myself, and to my suprise, noticed that I had changed. I was completely covered in a dark purple color, making it difficult to define the details of myself. What I would have given for a mirror...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Well, what can I do to help make it better?" I asked. The temptation to see if I really was posessing her was monstrous, but I managed not to give in to the temptation to see, at least, so far I had...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I couldn't take seeing Eclipse so distraught. I remembered a ghost novel I had read once, where the ghost could influence people's emotions. I focused on a feeling of comfort and security, and then though of Eclipse, overlaying the mental images. "Relax, it's all right." I said, praying that it would work.

Years
I felt a feeling of comfort flow through me, and even though I was still scared, it was only in a corner of my mind. My psy powers died down, though I had tired myself. the only thing that had been fueling me was panic.

Years
<hmm... I've had unspeakable things done to me, I'm tired, and I've got a ghost-boy hanging around in my mind. I hope they have a spare rubber room.> I muttered incoherently.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Make that two. I wake up chained to a wall in a labratory, some rocket tells me something about mass genocide, and I wake up floating in mid air with powers I'm afraid of." I said, chargrined. Though I was relieved she wasn't panicking any more. But that just meant that my abilities were something I'd have to keep under complete control.

Years
<I'm done for if somethign major starts. Asking for a psychic attack now is trying to get water from a desert> I said. And it was true. I felt like I was about to collapse..

Years
I could feel exaustion claiming my body.. I needed to rest, soon. Otherwise... I didn't want to think of the otherwise. I had heard roumors that the Lati siblings had managed to work themselves to death, at least, Latios did.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I seperated from Eclipse, and said "Does it bother you if I stay out here? On the offchance that I fall asleep, I don't want my powers running freely while I'm posessing someone, who knows what could happen." I sat down next to her, but kept an eye out. I found out with a shock of suprise that my eyes could move freely throughout their sockets, and that if i tried, I could see through my own head to what was around me.

Years
I shrugged, though I didn't say anything, actually, I was totally drained. Without another word, I curled up, and let myself slowly doze off, no longer aware of my surroundings.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Geez Robert, you really know how to wake a guy up..." I moaned. I had been chained to the wall on the far side of the room in complete darkness the whole time, but I had just come to my senses and woken up. "Wait! Where are we? What happened!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back