• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't know how much later it was that I awoke, but I immediatly felt the buzz of my own powers, and something diffrent. Hatred. Not fear. Hatred toward all humanity. and a desire to kill..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Is something wrong?" I asked, noticing the look in her eyes. When the sun came up, I had felt... drained, somehow. Not weak, but the exhillaration of power I had felt before was gone, and I could no longer see the burning overlay to my sight that showed me people's souls. Needless to say, I'd be doing some research on ghost pokemon when I got back to the school...

Years
  • I didn't respond, but i took off, my eyes beginning to glow. After a few minutes, I reached the town, and headed on top of one of the buildings. My eyes locked onto my first target. A woman, alone. I turned invisable, and jumped down behind her, my eyes on her neck.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I saw what Eclipse was doing, and realized that she must not be able to control herself. Why else would she be acting like she was going to attack innocent people? I jumped down right next to her, letting loose a glass-shattering shriek, trying to scare away the human so that I could try to calm down Eclipse...

Years
  • The screech caused me to lose my invisability, but it was far too late for the woman. The psy attack I had been building launched, seperating her neck vertabre cleanly, killing her instantly. or just paralyzed her, didn't matter, she wasn't getting up again. I backed off, then got ready to fly, in order to prey on another target.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I saw the murder, that's the only thing it could be called. I began thinking through the list of moves a gengar could learn, glad that I had spent so much time fooling around with my pokedex. I didn't know if I could use TM moves, but it was worth a try. I began using the Attract move, and though I felt no different, my red eyes had taken on an almost pink shade. "Eclipse! Please, don't do this!" I said, I couldn't let her continue, the police would catch word, and well. Even though mutants were supposed to be treated normally, that usually wasn't the case. Especially not with the police...

Years
  • I looked over at the sourse of the voice, and stopped. Something felt.. diffrent... about the gengar. Just infatuation... got to keep moving.. I tried to tell myself, but I stayed rooted to the spot.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Eclipse, please don't do this!" I said. I couldn't let her get hurt, I just couldn't! I kept using attract, and walked next to her, saying "Please, I don't want you to get hurt. You've seen how the police arrest mutants. And if you try to defend yourself..." I said, inching closer by the moment...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "They're outright brutal, I'd be amazed if you made it to a hospital in time." I said, still moving closer slowly. "Please, I don't want to see you get hurt. Don't keep doing this. for me?" I asked, still using attract, but I meant what I said...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Actually no, I didn't." I said, slightly chargrinned as I got up. "It's only been a day, and I'm still confused over just what happened. Maybe we should go back to the institute, I'm sure the professor can figure things out." I suggested, trying not to think about what it would be like. I didn't like the thought of never being able to touch anything again, I could never play games, eating food would be, interesting, I could never hold anyone I cared about...

Years
  • "are you crazy??" I said, turnign invisable. "I'm not going back there, even if I had a pack of Sableye after me!" i finished, my tone making it very clear that I ment what I was saying.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "There isn't anywhere safer for people like us." I said, trying to follow suit and vanish like I had last night, anf failing. I hoped she wouldn't leave me behind like this, and I needed to get her back to the institute. who knows what else could have happened to her, and I didn't think I could trust anyone short of the professor.

Years
  • "there is for me" I said, getting ready to return to the forest. From there I could move on, to join Latias and Latios, hopefully. if they'd accept me. I was already a favorite on Latios's list.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I looked around, I couldn't stop her from leaving as I was, I couldn't even touch her. I saw someone passing by, and an idea struck. "Eclipse, please..." Said a slightly deeper voice, as a hand clad in a black glove touched her shoulder.

Years
  • I froze, and turned. Earlier he hadn't even been able to touch me, and I was so compelled by this thought that I noticed nothing else. Not even the memory that he could posess people.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had managed to posess someone nearby, a guy with long white hair, blue-green eyes, who dressed in a black leather greatcoat that was open in the chest. "I won't posess you without your permission." I said, smiling slightly. "Anyone else though..." I trailed off, I didn't need to finish my sentance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back