• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemotions

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Well, as Pokemon tends to make things very emotional when such things happen like when Ash free's his Pokemon or catches a new one so it is a bit hard to not be somewhat emotional.

As for me I have never cried or anything but I found that alot of the earlier episodes were a bit touching like when Ash got rid of Butterfree and Pidgeot.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I cried at the end of Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon ;_;

But then, while surfing Pokemon MD sites, it said the majority of people who played it cried, so yeah...

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I think the only time I actully cried was in "Bye Bye Butterfree" (hey, I was like 5 years old, okay?) but I also get touched by the romaic episodes, but never cry. As far as Pikachu's goodbye, I got kinda annoyed at it. It went on, and on, and on... *sigh*.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    Not the show, it really sucks. The closest I got to getting sad was the one where he let his Butterfree go. Other than that, the show never really touched me at all.

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
  • I agree with multiple people.

"Bye Bye Butterfree" was close to make me emotional when i was younger.

The episode where Pikachu was going to leave was annoying especially the other pikachu.

I still don't understand why Ash didn't take Charizard back.

And it still bugs me that he never thought about going to viridian forest and at least visit Pidgeot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    Was just wondering if anyone has an emotional side to pokemon, hehe. I do sometimes ^_^;

when my charmander died i cried for weeks and contemplated suicidefor weeks of
    suicide. I used razor leafs to cut myself to let all the pain out....:chinese:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I sometimes do. Like at the end of Pokemon 4Ever, when Celebi dies, I had tears in my eyes.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I almost cried at the part of the 8th movie when Pikachu started crying after Ash got ate by the orange blob, that was so sad. :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Cammon, i dont wanna be a cold hearted girl...but...Pokemon are just cartoons 0_o

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ((So what if its just a Cartoon (Anime!)? It was made to be enjoyed by people, and to GET reactions from them.... thats one of the points of it. Just like every other TV show... hmp.))

I cry during emotional scenes that happen every now and then... and I get angry if a character I like loses a battle. I can't really say that Pokemon makes me laugh all that much anymore... but some of the puns get me sometimes...and Brock hitting on the girls.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

I've never cried at Pokemon since Pokemon isn't as "realistic" as some of the other animes out there, like Princess Mononoke or Cowboy Bebop. Meaning that the characters in Pokemon are only one-dimensional so it's hard to grow emotionally attached to them.

I do remember getting misty-eyed when Celebi died (or at least before it got revived). Celebi was all dried up and Ash was crying and trying to feed it berries, and it was all really sad. But I still didn't shed a tear…

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

PoKeMoN RuLz

Pikashu is the beeeest!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • I cried when pikachu almost died i thought it was soo sad

i laughed hysterically when brock gets smitten by the gurls

do you know any gurls you culd introdume me 2?

Back