• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokerus?

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    have the infected pokemon in the party, the others will catch it, i dunno if they have to battle or not though

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    put the infected pokemon in the party and it will infect the others, if you want the pokerus to last, put one of the infected pokemon in a box.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Party pokemon will get infected naturally after a while.
    If you put the pokemon with pokerus in the pc, it won't spread.

Years
    if u have a pokerused pokemon in your party it will spread but also take some time and if you put a pokemon in the PC thats getting pokerus everyones pokerus would go-away but the one thats going into the pc wont lose pokerus

Pikachu of Chaos™

..............Eh I got nothing
    Years
    To spread pokerus is to is to keep it in the party with other pokemons and it will spread

a good idea of giving your pokemon pokerus over and over again is to spread it to the pokemons you wanted it to then get some other pokemons and let it spread to them then you have more pokemons
    that you can use for spreading pokerus.thats my idea

Back