• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Pokes head in* H-Hello? :3

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm Nickle, and I just found this forum today! :O
    I've been a Pokémon fan since I was about 10, so for more than half my life! XD
    My all-time favorite Pokémon is Mew, but I love most Pokémon. :D
    My favorite region is Hoenn, and I'm very impatiently waiting for the day when they announce a RSE remake! ;A; *makes grabby hands at*

My non-Pokémon interests include cosplaying, watching anime, reading manga and regular books, gaming (mostly RPGs), singing and dancing, listening to music (mostly KPop these days, but I love a wide variety of genres! ^^), watching movies, and so many other things. XD

So, um, I guess that's it for now. XD I love chatting, so tell me about yourself, too! ^^ I wanna make new friends~ :3
    Take care! ^^

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • I heard you liek pickles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hai hai Nickle and welcome to PokeCommunity! :3 Mew's a cool Pokemon, it's a shame a shiny one is so hard to find >.< Best HM slave ever though. I would love an RSE remake, perhaps after X and Y? :D We share some interests it seems: reading, gaming (also mostly RPGs), dancing (games that is, I can't dance for real haha), and listening to just about anything I like. However I don't like movies all that much, too much time doing one thing. I like to jump around a lot. Come here if you wanna chat, it's the IRC channel I frequent. (clicky clicky) Also consider heading over to the Advance Generation Gaming forums to talk to other members about Gen III.

What Pokemon games do you own? Do you own any Gen IV or V ones? Advertising my forum here.
    Is that you in the picture?
    What mangas/animes are your favorites?
    What RPGs do you like to play?

In any case, welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy spending your time here. If you ever want to talk, feel free to shoot me a VM or PM. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask staff members here o 3o

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
    Years
  • Hi Tabor! ^__^ Thanks for stopping by. :D

I actually prefer non-Shiny Mew. ^^ Which is weird, considering I tend to prefer blue over pink. XD I think pink just suits Mew more~

I love dancing games and actual dancing. ^^ I used to be a wiz at DDR back in the day. XD Not so much these days... I get tired out too easily. >o< If you check out my YT channel (link in sig), you can see my latest dance stuff from a week ago at Anime North! :D

To answer your questions:
    What Pokemon games do you own? Do you own any Gen IV or V ones? - I own most canon Pokémon games, and a bunch of spin-offs. :3
    Is that you in the picture? - Yes! It's from last year, though~ My hair is not purple anymore. D: (I have a more recent pic on my profile page, from last November)
    What mangas/animes are your favorites? - Ouran High School Host Club, Hana-Kimi, Fruits Basket (manga only), Seto no Hanayome (My Bride is a Mermaid), D.N.Angel, Hetalia (I've only seen the anime, and not all of it, but I love historical jokes. XD), Alice 19th (oh, how I wish it could get an anime! ;o; ), Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew. There are others I like as well, but those a re my favorites. XD
    What RPGs do you like to play? - Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (not a lot of them though. I've only ever beaten X, but I own X-2 and XII as well. I'm also borrowing VII from my bf). I also play MMOs. I recently got into Ragnarok Online 2 (the old RO was my first ever MMO, and it will always have a special place in my heart. <3) and TERA (w00t for having a computer that can actually run it! XD).
    I know it's not a RPG series, but I also love the Sonic the Hedgehog games. XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Nickle, and uh welcome to PC.

We're always happy to have new members on board, and you seem like you want to start exploring the forums right away. Tabor probably showed you both Advance Generation, as well as the section he mods, Trade Corner. Both are pretty active parts of the forum, although I don't post in the latter at all hahaha. Blame my annoying wi-fi for that. After seeing some of your interests there, I also might recommend General Entertainment since you love various anime and manga, and it houses discussions based around it, as well as TV, movies, sport and more. Plus there's also Video Games since there's a few non-Pokemon based gaming franchises you like, and it's also got a section for showing off your Let's Plays.

I do hope you stick around as an active member, and if you ever need help ask a moderator with bold blue highlighted names like Tabor over there, as well as Cirno, the mod of this very section. She'd be happy to assist you with any forum-related inquiries!

Have fun, and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

ArcticArcanine

A Critical Hit!
    Years
  • Hello Nickle! you sound like a really cool person, and I can't wait to read what you post!

Hoenn is definitely my favorite region as well, and I can't wait for a remake either.

Back