• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Poketuber challengers?

Years
  • I think this would be okay for discussion topic. Are there any poketubers you enjoy watching do challenge runs?

I respect SilphSpectre. I really liked the Feebas solo run he did in Emerald. He actually made Feebas use up all of it's power points to activate struggle and get through the early game when his Feebas only knew splash, that's creative, plus some intense pain. No items in battle. Old school.

I will also watch any challenge Pimpnite undertakes, though he's more of a competitive player, I have watched his soul links before.

Small Ant has made some challenges that got my attention too. I liked the pacifist Platinum run.

Years
  • I don't usually watch anyone on Youtube. I sometimes get a recommendation to watch some challenge, but it has to be something really unique to get me to watch it. But I used to watch NateWantsToBattle and Dookeished back when X/Y were released.

I do watch Pokémon Challenges on Twitch from time to time. He got me to the whole Nuzlocke solo runs, which were one of the hardest and the most enjoyable runs I've ever done.

Years
  • I don't at all. I have a fav streamer that I have been following since its first days on Youtube and that is the main personality of Pokemon in Italy, especially for the ones intrigued by the lore and he sometimes does nuzlocke challenges of older games. I have only followed the SS one and it was pretty fun. He also did one in Pokemon X, but didn't follow it. Tbh, while it's really interesting, I don't really follow anyone. I mostly get shorts of some poketubers who are also very famous but I very openly say that I am very ignorant about most of personalities on Youtube, even the bigger ones, so I don't know them and tbh the shorts never really encouraged me to start watching them.

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
  • I really enjoy watching Jrose11 on youtube. He has done so many Solo Pokemon challenges - mainly gen 1. But he has also done quite a few solo Magikarp runs and some other things.

It has been really interesting watching his solo Pokemon in Gen 1 vids, even back to back its not that boring because its really interesting to hear how he has to go about the game in different ways depending on the Pokemon.

Years
  • Although I usually prefer to watch Hardcore nuzlockes from people like FlygonHG, what I most watch consistently are Jrose's challenge videos, those rankings are just too satisfying to watch.

Back