• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Poketuber joins the community!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    Hello everybody! Poketypes here!
    Gotta start by saying what a lovely community this seems to be! Really excited to be a part of it.

Although i´m new to the community, pokemon is nothing new to me! As a kid, I loved the anime from the start and I got hooked on playing pokemon games when I got my first copy of Pokemon Crystal way back in the days. Since then I have been a massive pokemon fan and in recent times I have been thinking about maybe doing something with my interest for Pokemon. Joining the community was one of my plans and the other was to create a youtube channel with Pokemon theme. I started uploading some videos as a test, however they dont seem to be doing very well so far so if anyone would feel like watching them it would mean the world to me! Just search for Poketypes on youtube.

Anyways, thats a little bit about me. Oh and by the way, I´m scandinavian so sorry if my english isn´t perfect. Looking forward to some discussions here on the pokemon community
    See ya!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! It takes a bit for channels to take off, sometimes even years. If you keep at it and keep a consistent schedule I'm sure you'll find the audience you're looking to reach. Crystal version was my 3rd game, I started with Red/Blue, though Crystal was definitely my favorite of the three. There's a lot to get into around the community, I hope you find something that interests you and you give your thoughts on them. Good luck with your YouTube channel and enjoy your stay!

Years
    I'm in the same spot as you. One day I want to fill content on my YouTube channel with me trying to create my fan game with everyone watching. I only have a few subscribers, but I'll change that later on. Really nice to see a poketuber like you here join the community. Can't wait to subscribe and see what you bring to the table.

Years
    Welcome to the community! Yeah the beginning is always the toughest for content, your channel growth is at a good pace for week one though. There's tons of different spaces here to talk in, including the Previous Generations section where you can talk to other people about Crystal version & the rest of the best that generation.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! Glad you're having a good time with us already. :)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    Hey guys , my name is BIGZZZZ and I am a pokehack creator and I am very glad to be apart of the poke community and hopefully met amazing people and make new friends :)

Years
    Hey guys , my name is BIGZZZZ and I am a pokehack creator and I am very glad to be apart of the poke community and hopefully met amazing people and make new friends :)

hi BIGZZZZ! you should make a thread to welcome yourself, instead of posting in other people's threads.

Back