• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar bears or emperor penguins

Which is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    OMG TOO TOUGH OF A DECISION!!! ;O; I HATE YOU FOR THIS NOW!
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    I choose Polar Bears. Because they are super cute and fluffy and the cubs look so huggable. <3
    baby penguins are super cute, too. <3

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
    Well, we have them both here in Norway. I've seen both the bears and the penguins with my own eyes. They are indeed some incredible species!

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    PENGUINS!!! x333333333 lol y did i vote penguins >.<
    Both are kawaii! Polar Bears are as soft as a pillow. Penguins are cute when walking and they play in slide too!!!!!

Polar bears or emperor penguins

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
    I voted penguins because they are awesome.
    If there's no ice for a while, polar bears get tired and die. Penguins just don't go that far from the land, smart penguins.
    Plus they waddle and it's cute and I like it.
    So yeah, PENGUINS FTW <333

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    empoleon ftw ^.^
    I'd go with Emperor Penguins because they're in the South. Australia's in the South as well. You see the connection? :3

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Considering they haven't had a Pokemon to make them look silly yet, I say polar bears. Empoleon just made fun of the Emperor part of the Emperor Penguin. D:

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    OMG I hate that too~ D;

Emperor penguins ftw! Happy Feet can go die in a ditch somewhere. I had to sit through that movie seven times D;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Polar bears of course! I'm kinda biased 'cos my first ever childhood toy was a polar bear that I never let go of for 5 years 'till it mysteriously disappeared [I cried for days lol ;;] but yeah, polar bears 4 lyf <3 Also I love the way their skin is black but they appear white due to reflections and stuff; that's the ultimate biological evolution path right there!

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Emperor penguins are cool and all, but polar bears are by far the superior creature here.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Please don't revive threads that are more than 30 days old. Where did you even find this? It's two years old lmao.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back