• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Polar bears or emperor penguins

Which is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Polar bears and emperor penguins both live at some of the coldest places in the world. Polar bears live near the north pole and emperor penguins live near the south pole. Both are very cute. Both are very spectacular. They are equal and opposite.

But which is your favorite?

Polar bears:

Emperor penguins:

Personally I like penguins the most. I like the way they walk it is nice to watch.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Hard choice... I pick emperor penguins though. :3 I like how they walk too, and how they swim. I also like how they let their young hitch a ride on their feet. :D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Polar bears a ugly D: If global warming had to kill off one of these species, then just take the freaking bears, they're all yours.

Penguins lay eggs. That's why they are much better.

Ayselipera

I like polar bears better. They're just so cute and not to mention huge. I know they're dangerous, but it's not like I'm going to be encountering one anytime soon or anytime in my life at all for that matter.

Penguins are nice too I just don't think they are as cute or interesting.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I had to do a report on polar bears in the fifth grade. I still love these guys-they're so cute and fluffy and mwaaah. <33

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    polar bears are teh awesome o:
    they give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside :3

watching all those movies about penguins having babies and waddling and eating make me exhausted

Years
    Polar bears. They have a harder time since their ice caps' melting means they can't hunt as well. :< At least penguins have land under them.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    No love for walruses? what is the meaning of this?!?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Unfortunately, I am not a fan of penguins in any respect. Polar bears, on the other hand are super cute. Especially, when they eat. They put their faces into the carcasses of dying animals and get themselves covered with blood rofl

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Penguins because that's what I call my mom. <3

Years
    Penguins. Although polar bears are kind of cute, they're still bears, and they still frighten me. I'd probably run away screaming if I saw any sort of bear near me. XD;

Penguins, on the other hand, aren't scary, and are pretty awesome. And those baby penguins are awfully adorable. :'D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Polar Bears>Penguins..
    I just love the white furry things. They look cute <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back