• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll-aying around with the answer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I was just wonder ... since I had these kinds of trouble before and all. Is there like any way a regular member can change the Poll options, questions, etc.? o_O;;;

And ... uhh... is there any way to reverse post counts? Wait! Don't answer that.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • No Asher you cant.Only mods or higher have the power to edit,restart or close polls!Maybe if you want to change one very badly try asking some mod nicely!
    And what do you mean reverse post counts.I think you can do it only in the Admin Cp!And dude if you dont want us to answer it why post it!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Not sure if all staff can, at one point it was roughly half/half that could/couldn't. Newer mods, the ones that Abby/Andy hired, can, while old ones can't. It's a permission you can assign when modding someone.

As for the second question, you can. Simple change. :)

And this can be closed now, so that spam doesn't come from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back