• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop Culture Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Look at me.

Pop Culture Asylum

I'm the doctor now.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Err... okay. Also, we just lost our governor to the cult. Good news tho... now we know Nick is maf (assuming lloebet isn't lying to us)
    I'm not sure we lost our governor to the cult? I think it says that's who Pecilia was targeting tonight. I guess it's nice to know the Governor is in the game though.

huh me what
    About your role, that is.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    It's confirmed that the Governor is in this game: it was my gift.

But whether Pecilia was the Governor or not I don't know.

Also Iloebet never claimed anything like that, I think you mean Lelouch

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    T-24 hours until daybreak. However, if I receive all NAs before then, I'll probably start it earlier on account of me mucking up my travel times back to London. So get 'em in to me via PM/Discord message, please.

If lloebet or Lelouch would like a present from John McClane, they can choose between boxes #8 and #10.

And happy Boxing Day. The thread is still open to chat about life, the universe, and everything except night actions, so have at it. Apparently, there's a Blink-182 song called Boxing Day, so why not listen to it!?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    It's confirmed that the Governor is in this game: it was my gift.

But whether Pecilia was the Governor or not I don't know.

Also Iloebet never claimed anything like that, I think you mean Lelouch
    Oh lol Bard confused me. Never mind then.

And we know who Pecilia was, the role was revealed - he was the Dr. Jennifer Melfi, aka the cult doctor.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    As an FYI, due to getting some late breaking info (and my aforementioned travelling), the phase change will probably be a bit delayed by an hour or so. Soz!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

Pop Culture Asylum

Day 3

After the shooting of the honourable Dr. Melfi, John McClane felt like he would suffer some sort of patient recrimination for giving away his Beretta so cavalierly. He distributed his remaining presents with a quick ho ho ho, then left through the same inter-dimensional portal from which he arrived. (I don't pretend to understand it either; I'm just making this up as I go along!) Left with a vortex of chaos to wade through, most of the group decided not to party in the spirit of Christmas, and to sleep it off until tomorrow. Some brought their lumps of coal to bed with them; others contemplated telling, or not telling, the group about their Christmas presents.

Meanwhile, having heard the cries of a damsel in distress earlier that day, Dr. Frasier Crane was now a man of action. Enlisting the help of Mongo as protection, he followed the high-pitched cries around snaking corridors, exposed wiring, and creepy lighting to a deserted room towards the back of the Asylum. But there was no damsel crying out for help: only a rat squeaking its heart out. Fearing danger, Frasier took a leave of his senses and ran out screaming like a coward into the wings of Feathers McGraw. It wasn't until he returned to his study that he finally relaxed with what he thought was a sherry glass filled with what looked like a delicious Andalusian Amontillado. It turned out to be poison.

Elsewhere, the cries that Frasier had heard earlier that day had not been a damsel in distress, but the dying gasps of a cult leader. Attempting a last stand to recruit the Asylum's warden herself into his family, the pain of Dr. Evil's poison proved too much for Charles Manson. Walking past the Lobotomy Room, Manson felt the pain was too powerful to bear, and wanted to go out in peace. He strapped himself into the chair, Norman Bates beside him (Batman and Robin style) as his last Family member, and pulled the switch on both of them sending them into a permanent world of zero personality.

As the rest of the group woke from their slumber, one patient announced that he had had quite a night with one of the nurses, even though she left feeling a bit unsatisfied. And things weren't going to be so Raven any more, what with the Asylum staff lobotomising her during the night for spreading her visions around the Asylum.

A new day, a new lobotomy vote!​

NightKrow has been lobotomised. She was Charles Manson.
    jdthebud has been lobotomised. He was Norman Bates Manson.
    Lelouch has been lobotomised. He was Raven Baxter.

The Manson Family are no more.

Day will end approximately 48 hours from now at 10:00pm GMT. Remember to get your lobotomy votes in before the deadline. Let's get this show back on the road!
    Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LOBOTOMISE] Username.* If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    *Or lobotomize... whatever. Not going to be a grammar Nazi on this.
    The Staff and Patient List

Mr Cat Dog as the GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as Dr. Jennifer Melfi
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as Emily Dickinson
    Lelouch as Raven Baxter
    Alex Kaz as Kelly Bailey
    jdthebud as Norman Bates Manson
    Abby as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    NightKrow as Charles Manson
    EvilChameleon as ???
    Nick Wilde as ???
    lloebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as the Joker
    Wiicked as ???
    Arsenic as ???
    Nakuzami as Blanche DuBois Manson
    Seth Rollins as ???

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    19 people, so I'm assuming 4 mafia?

So that leaves us with 7 non mafia's, so we're safe for one more vote i believe?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back