• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Out

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    And so, I have finally decided to make my own introduction thread. Despite the fact I've joined in 2013, December, I didn't last much long here. Probably because I don't know what to do here, only that it has a lot of Pokemon Info and such, still didn't last, wasn't in a die-hard Pokemon mood until I started watching Pokemon X/Y series again to catch up and now with all the Hacks that I've just discovered, I've completely drowned. Again.

(There's a roleplay section here?! /facepalm. I should start exploring more often.)

So! With that on the way, AHEM, my name is Aera, you may call me Vee/V too. I disappear way often then suddenly come back, like a Gengar. Like ghost-type. ...I love Gengar. I chat way too often but most attempts are awkward. I procrastinate too, which is bad. Sob.

I love, love Pokemon of course, as we all do, no? There are past fandoms I've moved on but Pokemon always has a special place in my heart. Ahh, the joys of past memories where everything I wanted to be when I grow up is to become a Pokemon Trainer. Good days, good days.

Anywho, I've babbled long enough, it's nice to meet you all, in the shadows, unofficially. Just wanted to show up, let myself be known for a minute then pop back out and lurk in the hack section.

Signing off,
    Aera / Vee

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up! A pleasure to meet you Aera, and welcome (or in this case, welcome back) to the Pokecommunity! You can call me Shawn or Dragon, if you'd like!

Indeed, we all love pokemon here! Gengar is really amazing and it's pretty much one of my favourite ghost pokemon too. My favourite pokemon of all time would have to be Milotic, with a few others, but yeah! In any case, you'll be happy to know that we do indeed have our hacks section growing, so you can check that out anytime, as well as other boards like Pokemon Anime, so, feel free to make yourself at home wherever you see fit. :3

And enjoy yourself! I hope we can talk some more sometime and be friends! You're more than welcom to leave me a message and friend request anytimeeee. See you soon, and have a great night. <33

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Hello there ricochett, same case with me I was gone for longtime but now I'm back and I hope you are enjoying pc

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
    Hello Aera! Nice to meet you!

I know that feeling of not knowing what to do here. I had been stalking these forums for some months and then I suddenly decided to join. I guess I needed somewhere to talk about this addiction of mine!

I am also drowned into Pokémon hacks. What hacks have you been playing? I would specially recommend Pokémon Liquid Crystal. It was the one hack that made me decide I would like to hack too! Haha...

I haven't watched the new animes, should I? The last season I watched was Johto league back when I was a kid, and I feel a little overwhelmed when I see the quantity of episodes I've missed.

See you around!

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Spoiler:

Same here, same here! The pleasure's all mine~! Thank you! Um, Dragon then, sounds cool! >D Ah well, here comes my awkwardness. /shines awkward light. lmao. Randomness, yaay.

Yeees, Gengar! The old generations are always special! GENGAR FOR GHOST-TYPE FOR LIFE. Although I'm not Milotic much, that Pokemon's pretty, veryy puuurreety. I'm more of Lucario though. /squeezes him. And other pokemon, ack, I love 'emmmmmm. So many favorites, my list is long, never ending favorite! ALL OF THEM. (Nah.)

Oooh, yup, I've already created my shadow nest on the hack section where I lurk 24/7, I might make new ones after everything has died down! (Only in my case, so many hacks to play. Griiind, griiind, griiind.) Perfect distraction. /mournfully looks at 3DS, X&Y and ORAS. I want them to take my DS to exchange with 3DS! TAKE EVERYTHING. /wails, throws money at sellers.

I'll check every board if I can. xD Just stare... err, It'll take time before I pop out, so awkward. I'm very awkwaaaard.

Thank you~! I am enjoying myself, this community is awesome. ;u; It has everythiiiiiiinggg! This is dreamland! Pokemon DreamLaaannnddd! Aye, ah well, I like making friends. xD Umm, I'll past the stage of awkwardness first! And I disappear a lot... Hm, gotta fix issues. xD Still, thank you a lot! I feel very welcome. C:

Spoiler:

An old member who lasted 3-4 days. XD Thank you very much~! Glad to be back even though back then it was short awhile, never peeped even once... well, thanks!! :D

Spoiler:

Wahah, hello~ Ah, so we're the same! In that case, welcome back to you as well! (never mind the late welcome back if that's the case. XD) Fufu, I'm enjoying it a lot. Especially the hack section! *O* Tyvm~

Spoiler:

Howdy~! /salutes. Nice to meet you too, buddy!

Haha, yeah, the feeling of 'what to do first?! where to go?! who to talk?!' ahh newb. Good times. Despite the fact that you already know how to catch up... sometimes. Still feeling it, lmao. xD I don't have Eevee's Adaptability despite sounding like I'm doing good. (Awkward outside comp, akusfgdg.)

Ahh, yes, a fellow who also drowned, awesome. /tears up. I've finished Glazed before I tried the other hacks, and lemme tell you, I'm swamped, so many hacks to play! Ahh, I've heard of that and read the forums for the 5th time, I think? Mmm... haven't downloaded. I got 9 hacks to play, pbbt, drowning a lot. Mmhm! I wanna learn how to hack too because of them all, I wanna help and I wanna make my own hack! Sadly, I can't do that. Too many issues. XD;

Hmm, depending on you? There are many episodes I've skipped because, i'unno, bored me a bit. Arrgh, troubling how to explaaain. But yeah, it's the same old! Although new characters, new pokemons, new companions! Although we already know who they are. xD /scratches head. I didn't finished Diamond & Pearl to be honest, so I never watched the whole Team Galactic thingy and the League. lol. As for Unova... WELL. Spoiled myself so many times, I just dropped it when I read the League part. Spoilers? There's this one trainer... well ....LEGEEEEEEENDS.

otl, I chatted too much for a reply, lmao! Sorry about that! And you probably won't for months, the Hack section got me so, sooo bad. But yeah! We'll see each other around! For a looong time. (Damn Hacks, I'm in luuuuuurrrve. So deeeep.)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I am also a ROM hacker and you might have heard of my johto league showdown hack, which was stopped for sometime but I am gonna rework on it now :)

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hey there Aera! It's always nice to see another person who's interested in playing hacks, but not necessarily making them. I'm a hack creator myself and I have a link to my thread in my siggy if you're interested in taking a look. :3

I used to be like you. I was simply just lurking around the forums, popping in and out, not doing too much. I was a bit awkward as well, but I've overcome that. There's lots of things to do in PokéCommunity, and yes, as you said there's even a roleplay section, haha. I used to do RP back in my old years of internet browsing but not that much anymore. Take a better look around and I'm sure you'll find plenty of stuff that suits you.

If you'd like to chat or just hang out, feel free to VM or PM me. I love making new friends! I hope you enjoy your stay at PokéCommunity!

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Spoiler:

Haha, sorry to disappoint but sadly, I'm no ROM hacker. >3< It'll take me more than decades to learn hacking. xD; I'm just that slow, orz. @_@

Spoiler:

Checked it out, and yeah, I saw it once but haven't tested it out, I already have lots of hack that I haven't finished yet. eck, not a good decision to try and play all the hacks that have betas and that looks interesting, lmao. ;; I'll try it someday!

Spoiler:

Ehehe, hacks are worming their way into my heart. *o* I always like the fact that there's new plots that rails away from the original ones. Hurrah! It's interesting, I like it. <3 I wanna hack but, ahh, probably not good to learn. xD Oh yeah, I know that one! o; Haven't commented though, I have my eye on it, still. xD

Once I get comfortable enough, I might get out of my shadow nest, yeah. :3 I'm still in the process of overcoming the awkwardness. Hmmm, I'm more focused on the Hack section, drowniiiing sooo baaaaaaad, but I might get into RP sections... months. (Haacksss.) Mhm, I'll do that someday! Thankies much for the advice!

Ohh, me too! Thank you oh so much! /awkwardness slowly melts. I'm getting there! And I'm enjoying my stay, totally, I feel utter welcome. c: Thank youuuuu!! ^u^

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    Spoiler:

Haha, sorry to disappoint but sadly, I'm no ROM hacker. >3< It'll take me more than decades to learn hacking. xD; I'm just that slow, orz. @_@

Spoiler:

Checked it out, and yeah, I saw it once but haven't tested it out, I already have lots of hack that I haven't finished yet. eck, not a good decision to try and play all the hacks that have betas and that looks interesting, lmao. ;; I'll try it someday!

Spoiler:

Ehehe, hacks are worming their way into my heart. *o* I always like the fact that there's new plots that rails away from the original ones. Hurrah! It's interesting, I like it. <3 I wanna hack but, ahh, probably not good to learn. xD Oh yeah, I know that one! o; Haven't commented though, I have my eye on it, still. xD

Once I get comfortable enough, I might get out of my shadow nest, yeah. :3 I'm still in the process of overcoming the awkwardness. Hmmm, I'm more focused on the Hack section, drowniiiing sooo baaaaaaad, but I might get into RP sections... months. (Haacksss.) Mhm, I'll do that someday! Thankies much for the advice!

Ohh, me too! Thank you oh so much! /awkwardness slowly melts. I'm getting there! And I'm enjoying my stay, totally, I feel utter welcome. c: Thank youuuuu!! ^u^
    No one is never too good to Learn how to hack, finding what you're best at is key, such as for me is scripting as I work well with that stuff, I and other people can teach you what we know as well

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I guess i missed this....
    Oh well. Or to late! Welcome Vee!
    I joined in 2013 and never went on again till idk summer of 2014 now im on like daily haha. There are so many sections here not only pokemon of coarse theres every aspect of pokemon from tcg to rom hacks to fangames to anime & manga and more! Things other than pokemon theres a lot i like to go to the culture section and talk about reading and songs and such :). Anyways if u like anything above theres plenty to explore here and if u have any questions u can drop me a pm and we can chat :). Umm let me think did i miss anything? Uhh theres fan clubs to specific pokemon, types and region and then theres fan clubs of things other than pokemon, tv episodes, animes, arts, books and so on. So uh ya i think thats it welcome back!

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    No one is never too good to Learn how to hack, finding what you're best at is key, such as for me is scripting as I work well with that stuff, I and other people can teach you what we know as well

Hm, you're right! Maybe I'd be good at sprites, well, I'll try it someday, I'm still not sure, lol. /scratches head. But thank you very much! For the advice and encouragement! <3 I appreciate it.

I guess i missed this....
    Oh well. Or to late! Welcome Vee!
    I joined in 2013 and never went on again till idk summer of 2014 now im on like daily haha. There are so many sections here not only pokemon of coarse theres every aspect of pokemon from tcg to rom hacks to fangames to anime & manga and more! Things other than pokemon theres a lot i like to go to the culture section and talk about reading and songs and such :). Anyways if u like anything above theres plenty to explore here and if u have any questions u can drop me a pm and we can chat :). Umm let me think did i miss anything? Uhh theres fan clubs to specific pokemon, types and region and then theres fan clubs of things other than pokemon, tv episodes, animes, arts, books and so on. So uh ya i think thats it welcome back!

I'm invisible. >D Wahaha, thank you!
    Yup, I'm gonna be the same and start popping out, totally. xD Although I haven't explored yet... Still fluttering around Hack section, it's too addicting! But wow, so many forums to explore, thanks for informing me! /rubs hands. This will be fun. (Mwahahaha.) Ah yeah, I'll keep that in mind! After all, you're one of the senpais, haha. Thanks!
    Wow, really, that's many, I don't know where to start, hehe, probably the roleplay! After I'm done obsessing the Hack section, I think... it'll be a looongggg tiimmeeee. Thanks so much for the list! I'm buzzing in excitement because so many to visit! Thank youuuuuuu, I appreciate what you did very much!!

Back