• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popularity and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Really, you shouln't give about your popularity, just try and make good posts and do what you feel is right, and if your only doing it for popularity, you should reconsider. Popularity isnt really that big of an issue, I dont see why its made into such a big deal.

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
  • man.. you people take internet forums in such a serious way!

I'm not saying this to be a complete jerk-off, but I think maybe it's being taken just a little too hard.

Yes, it is a community.
    Yes, we're all real people and we interact with each other.
    Yes, this is an internet forum, that means people will share ideas and expand upon them. Sometimes people don't have anything to add or some topics and ideas are just complete as they are. It's no big deal~

I think unless someone starts sending some serious crap your way, (EXAMPLE: OMG, UR POSTS R SO STUPID, GTFO AND KILL URSELF PLZ KTHXBYE), It's not much of something to be worrying about (and even then, an attack over an internet forum isnt going to kill you as much as someone in a fight threatening your life will), or maybe I just take things too lightly.

I'm a "newbie", and I don't know much of what kind of hardcore unification of pokefreaks too place here, but through the eyes of someone new to the community, This place is still alright and has not lost its boredom factor with me, or its un-popularity factor or whatever. The forums still present themselves as a good wholesome message board with pretty friendly people! I think only once or twice have I seen any serious flaming go on, and thats pretty good. The administration staff here also is pretty strong and keeps things on lockdown if they're needed. :3

I really don't think things are as bad as some of you make them out to be.

Edit: of course, there's always friendships with people here that are maintained outside of the PC, but those shouldnt effect the forums technically. If you're having a problem with someone on the forums, then go fix it with them, and not the Pokemon Community.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Alyssa! Stop making these threads!! This is the 4th one you've made already!! Honestly, why do you keep shoving in peoples faces for attention. Become get popuarity and sometimes lose it. DEAL WITH IT! GEEZ!!

Now before all you NOOBS come at me saying that I'm being harsh or too mean and that Alyssa is going through a tough time (which she isn't). Keep in mind that you've only known alyssa a little while. I've known her since she joined. This is her 4th thread of her whining about her not getting enough attention for being a mod.

Stop...making...these threads alyssa, seriously. You know how low you have to sink to say that your not getting enough attention online?? GEEZ! IF your in a slump (which you have been with me ever since you became a whiny baby) then just deal with it. Happens to everyone.

What happened to you anyway? You never used to be like this. Then you were modded and you demanded respect from everybody like you deserved it. You know what you deserve alyssa? Being demodded, you deserved that a week after you became mod...but for SOME reason your still here...you know why that is? Cause people know who you are! SO STOP WHINING ABOUT IT!!

ok that was my rant...I'm closing this damm thread, and if Kairi or someone feels the need to reopen it (which they probably will) go right ahead, I won't stop your judgment cal.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • whoa! um okay mayb if u feel ignored try tlkin to ppl insted of wanting them to tlk to u. but if this has been happening try meeting new ppl. and if u had mayb u just don't lik yourself and u need attention to make u feel better anyways u r a great person and if u don't think that start thinking that.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Alyssa! Stop making these threads!! This is the 4th one you've made already!! Honestly, why do you keep shoving in peoples faces for attention. Become get popuarity and sometimes lose it. DEAL WITH IT! GEEZ!!

Now before all you NOOBS come at me saying that I'm being harsh or too mean and that Alyssa is going through a tough time (which she isn't). Keep in mind that you've only known alyssa a little while. I've known her since she joined. This is her 4th thread of her whining about her not getting enough attention for being a mod.

Stop...making...these threads alyssa, seriously. You know how low you have to sink to say that your not getting enough attention online?? GEEZ! IF your in a slump (which you have been with me ever since you became a whiny baby) then just deal with it. Happens to everyone.

What happened to you anyway? You never used to be like this. Then you were modded and you demanded respect from everybody like you deserved it. You know what you deserve alyssa? Being demodded, you deserved that a week after you became mod...but for SOME reason your still here...you know why that is? Cause people know who you are! SO STOP WHINING ABOUT IT!!

ok that was my rant...I'm closing this damm thread, and if Kairi or someone feels the need to reopen it (which they probably will) go right ahead, I won't stop your judgment cal.
    Well dakota calm down and this is the first thread ive seen from saukura about being ingnored. Also dakota its a problem evryone has and i think this thread makes everyone aware of it. But im not taking sides here.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Sorry if you feel that way, like you are being ignored. I don't want to ignore you, but I never see any of you posts, and if I did, I would try to reply, you are one of my old friends. Don't worry, I feel ignored at times, too, but you can't help it. It's natural.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • this thread has been made before? o-0 wow i guess real life communities and online ones have things in common- they dont get along 24/7.....

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Sparks_67 said:
    Well dakota calm down and this is the first thread ive seen from saukura about being ingnored. Also dakota its a problem evryone has and i think this thread makes everyone aware of it. But im not taking sides here.

In case you didn't read my post...I said this was the 4th one she has made, and her other ones have been WAY more whiny then this one...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm with Dakota acutally, I wouldent have been so mean about it but Alyssa does do this A LOT

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Seeing as I'm closing it, theres no need for it...

(reopen if you want to...meh)

EDIT: Ah screw it, I'll leave it open

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Flygon_trainer said:
    Dakota, cool off, before this turns into a flame war like it nearly did when I got mad at DT.

I remember that... No hard feelings I hope

Alyssa, I wont bother, but just get over it -.-

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Alyssa! Stop making these threads!! This is the 4th one you've made already!! Honestly, why do you keep shoving in peoples faces for attention. Become get popuarity and sometimes lose it. DEAL WITH IT! GEEZ!!

This topic is not about whining and "I demand more respect" topic anymore. This is not how you treat other people. I only created this topic because PC was getting very boring and it's not as exciting as it were a long time ago.

Making more attention or respect is not the point of this topic.... the point of this is because there was less fun posting at PC. PC has changed too much, since theres a dare topic, gender changing, and etc, but don't let these things discourage you. Just have fun and don't worry about these stuff happening...

Now, I am pretty much over with it. yay! ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Err, yeah. Will probably only produce more flames anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back