• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popularity and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    I feel that I get ignored alot, dropping popularity, and posting less. I feel that because rarely, noone is replying, mostly everyone ignores my posts, and I feel upset. I know I wasn't on that much as last year because lot of things are happening in real life, that I cannot go on as much, but these days, when I go on, I don't feel that I am having any fun anymore. In 2003, I had alot of fun and early this year, but since theres no events, theres no way of me getting reconized or having fun...

I am sorry for having no fun anymore, but it's not how I like my PC experience, and it's not what I want my PC experience to be like that. I hope theres a way to enjoy PC as I used to instead of being ignored every day. =(

(I hate these kinds of posts, but I can't handle of being ignored anymore....)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think that a lot of people are feeling this way, and it's hard to handle, but you do have to learn to deal with it. I don't feel as popular now anymore, but I don't worry about it or anything; As long as I still have all of my friends then I'm fine!

I think that with more people joining the site, it's hard to stay popular. Just keep posting, and don't worry about it, and I think that you'll start feeling better. ^_^; It's just one of those things that happens in life, whether online or offline.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Alyssa, everyone feels that way at some point. Mostly, I just drop in once or twice a day now to do my moderating rounds then see what kind of crazy antics may be going on in the OC. I feel overly ignored, and most of the time, the topics that are around are too dull for me to post in regularly.

My advice: stick it through..you have a group of friends that you got to know here, you can spend your internet time talking to them via IM...you don't have to be here to have fun ya know...

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I have noticed a lot of people are feeling like this lately.....=/ I have been feeling that way lately too....not that I was popular in the first place. XD

Anyways, I hope you feel better about it soon. =( I'm sure everyone has felt like this before, popular or not....

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    I feel that I get ignored alot, dropping popularity, and posting less. I feel that because rarely, noone is replying, mostly everyone ignores my posts, and I feel upset. I know I wasn't on that much as last year because lot of things are happening in real life, that I cannot go on as much, but these days, when I go on, I don't feel that I am having any fun anymore. In 2003, I had alot of fun and early this year, but since theres no events, theres no way of me getting reconized or having fun...

I am sorry for having no fun anymore, but it's not how I like my PC experience, and it's not what I want my PC experience to be like that. I hope theres a way to enjoy PC as I used to instead of being ignored every day. =(

(I hate these kinds of posts, but I can't handle of being ignored anymore....)
    Well sometimes for me i feel ignored but i learned as long as you have 1 or 2 good friends on you wont be ignored anymore.

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
    PC has been bored for these past days. Nothing exciting is going on anymore, which is apparently bad in my option because I usally come on every day to post at PC for fun. Thats what I do after school work, get on PC. ^_^... just to relax and socalize...

I know people has ups and downs too, but I think I should start posting in those introduction topics.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    There's been a shift here, caused mainly by the insta-famous newbies, the dare thread, and the thunderdome. I don't think that it's a matter of you becoming less popular or ignored, things are speeding up around here and it's hard to keep up. I've just given up on trying as I said in leave of absence, as I don't have much time on my hands and PC is changing in a way that is going to isolate me. I'm sorry you feel this way, but remember that it's not you causing this. It's other people. Just do what you always do, I suppose, from what I see you seem to be doing just fine.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Oh boy....this is one of the reason why I'm not on as much.
    I feel like being pulled away but I hanging on....I blame it all on IM's. XD
    But still I got this urge to stay no matter what.....
    I mean...there are more people online than ever but less activity than before.
    And there are less threads to post than ever...and I can't believe I lost my interst in DC.

Well... don't worry Alyssa as I said on MSN, you still got your friends.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Thats why I got high speed, so I can do more without wasting time waiting for it to load.

I am not pretty much worried now, maybe a namechange would. =o
    Well if you change your name your friends are still the same and you would be the same. But people would still ignore you (no offense). So stay on please.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hey..I read the posts of everybody ans try to help..but theres still someone that i miss
    so just to tell thats its normal sometime to get "ignored"

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    i get ignored too i mean u r a nice person and sometimes ppl do get ignored but that dosen't mean anything especially when u have good friends.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I sometimes feel like that too. Almost everyone does. Some members and even mods still confuse me with Sapphire Latios, because we have "Latios" in our names. XD

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
    Alyssa don't be sad i can relate to you i was never popular. i usually spent my time in the emulation thread.but i had started to get ignored by the group i was in so i started posting in other places and now i have more friends at the pc than ever..lol as long as you have friends you will never get ignored im sure you have some...ohhh yeah and just today anthem and i paired up so now i have a pair yay!!!(so happy) see posting at the pc has just gotten better it makes me so happy ....anyways i hope you get over this ok you have my full suport ok bye bye ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back