• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Positive reviews on X&Y so far!

Years
    9.5/10 is an exceptionally well score, the way all these professional reviewers are describing these games makes me want them even more! ;;

Yeah I like how good they rated these, it may not be a perfect 10 but hey it's very close to perfect because of all the new changes and features we'll be seeing with these games. And yeah I'm really going to love X and Y, and I'm looking forward to playing them!

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well Pokémon Black & White received a Metascore of 87 based of 63 reviews, whilst Pokémon X & Y accumulated a metascore of 89 based of 21 reviews.. and the games haven't officially been released yet. There's still plenty more reviews to come for Pokémon X & Y so I'm pretty sure these games will receive some more great reviews.

Back