• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~positive thinking~

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    "Fear cuts deeper than swords" has stuck with me since I read A Game of Thrones. If I was going to tattoo a phrase on my body it would probably be that. I value courage because I used to be afraid of a lot of things, and getting over my fears makes me feel really good about myself.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    "I can't lose."
    "Everything happens for a reason."
    "If you don't try, you'll never fly. But you've gotta be brave."
    "Show the world what you are made of."

And I dunno, I'm really quite a positive person. So I'm constantly doing the self-encouragement thing, as well as encouraging others.
    I could probably share tons of quotes I tell myself if I really wanted to, but that'd be somewhat endless.

Years
    Umm...there is some truth to positive thinking, but I wouldn't go so far as to say there are some metaphysical forces at work....cough..The Secret..cough.

Moreover, we tend to have self-defeating behavior when we are negative, which works at a subconscious level. Positive thinking may be a key requisite to success in certain circumstances, though it is no guarantee.

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
    Anyone know the song Free from Sleeping with sirens ?

it makes me feel happy, without worries, positive and free like the title says xD
    it might sounds abit weird xD
    but let's say it just fills me with positive energy ^_^

Back