• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possible plot for the Black & White arc of Pokemon Adventures (SPOILERS FOR GAME)

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
  • Spoilers for the game for those who have not finished the main story!

Last night I finished the main story of the game (epic end btw ), and something crossed my mind:

Depending on which version you have, N will be the hero of ideals/truth and will get Zekrom/Reshiram. You will be the other hero with the opposite dragon.
    This got me thinking, if no third (Grey) version comes out or if Kusaka just bases this arc on Black and White story line only, which story line will they base the arc on (so basically, which dragon will N and Black get? Does White Forest or Black City appear? )

Also, I thought of something else. The game ending was really epic, but do you think Kusaka and Yamamoto can pull off an equally epic ending to that arc, or do you think that no other media (anime or other mangas including Adventures) can pull off the great ending in the games?

I'm curious to know what you all think.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • haven't finished the game yet >>...

but i think that black will get reshriram. and white, zekrom, (hopefully by then, she will have some battling capabilities). n will get the other dragon, kyurem.

also, im thinking that black and white will be separated temporarily and black will end up in black city and white in white forest

ForeverFlygon

Sarcasm is Wincasm!
    Years
  • hello,chamo, shadowmoon. ok, spoilers/spectulation. I think, based off the previous arcs, there will be a third protagonist, presumed as gray, who might get Kyurem. Black and White will get Reshiram and Zekrom respectively. But then what will N have? well, you have found the obvious flaw in my theory. *runs and buries self in her pile of books*

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • haven't finished the game yet >>...

but i think that black will get reshriram. and white, zekrom, (hopefully by then, she will have some battling capabilities). n will get the other dragon, kyurem.

also, im thinking that black and white will be separated temporarily and black will end up in black city and white in white forest

Agreed; I haven't finished the game yet but I believe Black will get Reshriram although I was hopping he would get Zekrom instead. I have seen a lot of fanart on this to be honest; I think Black and White would both get Reshriram while N gets Zekrom. Now for the city and forest thing; I can see where you were going with that but this made me think. White likes to do those commercial things or something so I would probably see her go to the city while Black goes to the forest so basically the opposite I guess depending on their personality.

chamo-chan

Years
  • In my opinion (based off of the end to White), I think Black should get Zekrom and N should get Reshiram.
    The reason is because Zekrom appears to the hero searching for ideals (Black has shown that his ideals are that he has pokemon in pokeballs and a pokedex so that he can understand his partners better and they can achieve their dreams together), while Reshiram appears to the hero searching for the truth (N thinks the truth is that Pokemon must be separated from humans).
    As for White's role, I can see her helping Black somehow. Maybe she is the only who gives him the Black Stone. idk. ;3;
    As for a Grey version and Kyurem. I can't see how Kyurem fits into this particular story line.
    They can go for two options:
    option 1: Go the way of the RS arc and have the ending (fairly) the same as just the Ruby and Sapphire games, with few references to the Emerald games.
    option 2: Go the way of the DP arc and have the ending start off as the one in the Black and White games and then end with the Grey version ending.

so far, unless we find out later about a Grey version, option 1 is the most appealing to me.

Years
  • hi chamo, good to see people from the old thread after it got closed (:
    I haven't finished the game yet either, but I've seen fanart where Black is with Reshiram and White is with Zekrom. So there's that black/white opposite color thing instead of Black having the black-colored legendary (which is basically what the game does). But like what Ashpikastar says I think the writers might give one of the legendaries to N, and the other one to both Black and White. I don't see how they can include Kyurem into this since it didn't play a big role in the games, unless it does in the third version of the game.

chamo-chan

Years
  • ;3; I'm glad that not everyone decided to fall of the face of the internet after the club closed. ;3;a

Still, who knows what the authors will do, but whatever they do, I want to know what will happen.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • moon_light said:
    I don't see how they can include Kyurem into this since it didn't play a big role in the games, unless it does in the third version of the game.

Well Rayquaza didn't play a role in R/S either until Emerald. Usually what happens is that the third mascot gets ignored in its premiere games and then becomes heavily focused in the third game.

Back