• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I am not very good at hand hearts, haha.

and from the ashes....

Look at my swagger!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Those are nice pictures.

Here I am:

Spoiler:

This is an older picture of me, from last spring.

Spoiler:

This is new I took it today, slightly bad quality, but its fine.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Me and my son at his birthday party (1st):
    Spoiler:

Years
    I was watching Batman Beyond. If you don't know what it is, You're missing out! (Picture's not very new)
    Spoiler:

Dr. Gonzalez's AP Physics/AP Biology/AP Environmental Science (He teaches 2 periods of each and is the teacher representing the Science, Anime and Gamer's club)
    The worst thing about him is not his twisted sense of humor, it is that I sit on the same seat for 3 periods straight. Owie does my butt hurt. Yes, he allows us to post memes on his "awesome wall".
    Spoiler:

Graduation flowers =3
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Obviously, I'm excited for heading off to school in the rain! :D Just over-flowing with excitement!:DD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I was watching Batman Beyond. If you don't know what it is, You're missing out! (Picture's not very new)
    Spoiler:

Dr. Gonzalez's AP Physics/AP Biology/AP Environmental Science (He teaches 2 periods of each and is the teacher representing the Science, Anime and Gamer's club)
    The worst thing about him is not his twisted sense of humor, it is that I sit on the same seat for 3 periods straight. Owie does my butt hurt. Yes, he allows us to post memes on his "awesome wall".
    Spoiler:

Graduation flowers =3
    Spoiler:

Part of PC's Top Ten as far as I'm concerned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back