• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I was rocking that pussy earlier today.

Spoiler:

I will take your advice in my signature Shining Raichu very soon lol.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I got.
    A haircut.
    PC.
    Let me show you.

Ok so ya I had some friends over, and we sat on my bed and had some ttly gurl tiem and took liek a million pictures but only three of them had only me :3c

2881d5b4d1fad68c718fe659036b42dc.jpg

Here is me putting my hair up while I listen to my friend banter on about Harvest Moon. After that, I proceeded to tell her all about how she's doing her crops wrong and Dirk lives beetles. All you need to marry Dirk is to give him a crap ton of Beetles. Seriously.

461adf17e3c13186afd324ffe5c6c896.jpg

Here is me playing Harvest Moon. Probably hunting down Dirk to give him a beetle or something.

04c642a38fc9c766b2a9ddfd7a16f31c.jpg

Here is me smiling. PC, have I shown you my smile before? Probably not because it's nothing special.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • I....I...I am so happy to be apart of PC! YOU MEN ARE GORGEOUS!! The ladies are very pretty as well! ;)

Kay, so here's a recent picture of me from a few days ago:

Spoiler:

This forum probably has the best-looking community around. We should totally get a plaque or something for that. All the other forums I've been to, the people there aren't nearly as hot as the ones here! I love you guys! :D

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I....I...I am so happy to be apart of PC! YOU MEN ARE GORGEOUS!! The ladies are very pretty as well! ;)

Spoiler:

This forum probably has the best-looking community around. We should totally get a plaque or something for that. All the other forums I've been to, the people there aren't nearly as hot as the ones here! I love you guys! :D

daaamn girl ;) You certainly live up to your statement about the community ;)

..Anyway this photo's from August, it's kinda blurry and trust me this doesn't live up to anyone else's looks on here XD
    Spoiler:

Melves

up in the air.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2011
    Spoiler:

Truly beautiful. Period.

I....I...I am so happy to be apart of PC! YOU MEN ARE GORGEOUS!! The ladies are very pretty as well! ;)

Spoiler:

The women are even more gorgeous, just look at yourself! >:O That's a great smile you have there.

Just thought I'd share a weird photo. I honestly cannot remember what the heck went on at that moment. This was taken a few weeks back. Is it better that I keep the facial hair or shave?

Spoiler:

The guy next to me is my best friend. I'm the white shirt guy.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I....I...I am so happy to be apart of PC! YOU MEN ARE GORGEOUS!! The ladies are very pretty as well! ;)

Spoiler:

OMG. lacella, you have met your match. :)

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    LOL match?? as if i was even a contender!

melves, LOL. that picture is awesome. i think you look good with both tbh.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lmfao... I was looking through my old pictures and found this from last year. Don't even ask. xD
    58940_446068172146_631502146_5152626_1001030_n.jpg

Years

Spoiler:

Looks like I'm adding to my harem again.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    alex, AWWWW. haha that's endearing for some reason.

and lmfao miltank, i'm not that humble when it comes to stuff i'm GOOD at! but i don't think women should compete with each other, because every woman is beautiful and sexy!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Aww but you're so pretty REPLEKIA~ <3

I got a thing in the mail so you all get a picture.
    Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I got back from school and cause I was hot from cycling I took off my sweater so I had major cleavage so HERE IS CENSORPIE
    n2hp45.png

29ohhqt.png

anyone stealing my censorpie i will kill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back