• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Post-Game Training

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Training Spots

Well, i really want to get some of my Pokemon to level 100 but i dont know where are the best training spots to do so.

So yeah whats your favorite training spot in Pokémon X and Y?

xRangii

Quack. I'm a Duck.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2021
    Route 21 serves as a pretty decent spot for me (1000 exp per Pokemon usually) but I go back to the Pokemon League for some cash and exp.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • Do a rotation battle in the 3 star restaurants, one of the waiters uses an audino during the battle. But if you have enough money, try out the sushi restaurant battle. It's even better if you have a friend who has a chancy in their safari cause you could at least farm for more lucky eggs to be used in the rotation battle. You should also use O-powers to further increase the gain.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Pokemon League for me.

I use Exp. Point Lv. 3, Prize Money (sometimes), and an Amulet Coin. And I used to have a lucky egg on one of my Pokemon.

If I remember correctly, Exp. Share gives 50% experience to the other Pokemon, while the Pokemon holding the Lucky Egg (assuming it didn't participate) will get 75% experience.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I like training at the restaurants of Lumiose City. You get a bunch of experience from battling the trainers here, making your Pokémon level-up quicker. Not only that, but depending on how well you perform in each battle, you also get rewarded with a variety of mushrooms. If you sell these mushrooms to the store, you end getting a lot of money. The tiny ones may not give you much cash, but the rest do. (:

I like training in Battle Chateau, too, which can be found at Route 7. At first, you start off with easy opponents. The more you climb up the ladder, the harder the foes become. Once you reach the top, you eventually start to get challenged by the Elite Four members. Their Pokémon are quite strong. Each time you defeat one, you end up getting a lot of experience. And if you equip your Pokémon with either Luck Incense or Amulet Coin, you get a ton of money as well.

From time to time, I also battle a few wild Pokémon on Victory Road. Each of these Pokémon are near level sixty, so if you defeat them, they provide you with a chunk of experience. If you mange to get yourself into hordes, then great—you could gain even more experience! Battling against these Pokémon boost your effort values, too, which is a plus.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    Hi guys,

I'm really sorry if this has been discussed before, but my girlfriend and I have completed both X and Y ourselves and want to train hard still. Is there anywhere that's not quite as boring as Pokemon Village or anything where we can raise our Pokemon lvl. 70+ ?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    I think that the best place to do this is the elite four. To my knowledge, the elite four have the highest level Pokemon in the game, so that should be the easiest place to train.

Tunuko

Huntin' Shinies!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    I use a combination of Victory Road, E4 + Champ, and restaurants in Lumiose combined with lucky egg + exp o power.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I train in the victory road, you can get up to 2k EXP from some Pokemon there. And if you're lucky enough to run into a horde of Floatzel, it's 6k experience (Just make sure you have a move that can damage them all at once, like Earthquake or Surf).

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2015
    Lumi Citry Le Wow 3 star restaurant triple battle. Best exp in the game and great money too! I believe it's around ~115-125k exp each run and a run for me takes no more than 8 minutes. Plus I make about ~100k money each run too! :)

Years
  • Lumiouse City 3 Star Cafe is the best spot to train.
    1) You can do triple battles which gets you an enormous amount of EXP.
    2) You also can make a good profit from battling there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    3 star restaurant works wonders for me...I tend to do Rotational Battles, haven't tried the others. You can easily make in excess of 100k in money as well once you sell the reward mushrooms.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I tend to go for the Elite 4 because you get money from that as well, just an added bonus.

The restaurants in Luminose City are also a great option!

Iskandar

The Seeker Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Le wow (the 3 star restaurant in lunimose city) is an amazing place to earn some cash and experience if you get a perfect "score". If you give your poekmon an amulet coin you should get 100,000 profit each time in addition to the exp :) Dont let the entry fee discourage you cause youl make money. Just make sure your prepared because the pokemon there are around 65 I think.

Years
  • Generally just Victory Road or the Pokemon League. That said, the Battle Chateau (I think that's its name, anyway) is a pretty decent place to train.

Back