• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post Pictures of your Room Thread

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Hey guys. I just thought it would be cool for everyone to post pictures of their rooms...
    So post away, I guess.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Check out my room, you know you can't resist..
    Spoiler:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    hate to be off topic but is there a point to this thread at all
    Is there a point to this post at all? Posting crap like that is nothing but spam. If you're not sure about it, don't post, just report the thread and move on.

And I see nothing wrong with this thread. The post your pic thread is for posting pics of yourself, so if people want to show off their rooms in a different thread I don't see a problem.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Allow me to participate.

Oh geez I'm sure I have a picture somewhere.....

Don't be jealous ok.
    Spoiler:

This is half of my closet (there's another half on the other side of that wall thing right there. It's mostly pants so I didn't take a picture ): )
    Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaaand my desk that I don't even use. Obviously.
    Spoiler:

I'm being kicked out of my house soon, so I haven't bothered with keeping it clean since I'm going to start packing it all up soon anyway.

Years
    Lol!

Seriously, did you just trash your room on purpose just for the picture? Cause I have trouble imagining anyone living in that space.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I don't think it was on purpose as much as I stopped caring. I have to be out of the house in a month, so why keep it clean if I'm gonna throw half my stuff away anyway?

I'm lazy ):

Back