• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • [POST THREAD] Pictures of You

That's me^^.......................... And that's one of my best friends^

That's a picture of me and my friend, this picture was taken in May.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Blah, here is a picture of me:

I thought I would spice it up a bit with some photoshopping since the pic was taken on a cellphone and it is low quality..

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

Here is me,

and there is me,,,

Both old pictures, tomorrow I'll posts some new, after my friend empties her camera,, I colored my hair you'll see that tomorrow:D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

That's my little brother^.............................. That's me 1 week ago^.

Here is me yesterday, after having pushed my friend in the snow and she dragged me down with her, and that's my other friend trying to do the same.

That's me yesterday too:D,, Had to change cloths as you can see on the pic above I was trying to push my friend in the snow but she dragged me down with her.

And that's me on Saturday

As you can see I have colored my hair brown:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back