• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Post your photos here!

Years
  • Hello guys, I was searching for a thread to post some photos but I didn't find something like this and thanks to Kaori who gave me the idea.
    So here it is.
    If anyone has photos that he/she would like to share, do it here!
    The truth is that I don't have knowledge of photography because i don't study it but I love it.
    Also sorry for my bad English.
    So I start.
    Spoiler:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Forever wishing my photos could remain the quality they were taken at, when uploading.

Went hiking, decided to play around with perspective.

v.2
    Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Hello guys, I was searching for a thread to post some photos but I didn't find something like this and thanks to Kaori who gave me the idea.
    So here it is.
    If anyone has photos that he/she would like to share, do it here!
    The truth is that I don't have knowledge of photography because i don't study it but I love it.
    Also sorry for my bad English.
    So I start.
    Spoiler:

cool another person who likes photography like me ^_^

wow that photo is so nice, great job! {:3}

i am going to update my galerie soon with more photography but here is a fish one i took a while ago

ewNhIie.jpg

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • well I want to show the pictures but phone data base are gone :<

so here's are previous captures

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • That's just a very simple one.
    I wanted to show you how the sea is the same color with the sky. It's very beautiful if you see it that close or even better if you swim.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    There's only a handful of photos I've taken that I'm proud of, and it's not because I'm a good photographer at all - it was just a really, really nice place and everything looked good even though they were taken with my little pink digital camera and I had no idea what I was doing. :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There's only a handful of photos I've taken that I'm proud of, and it's not because I'm a good photographer at all - it was just a really, really nice place and everything looked good even though they were taken with my little pink digital camera and I had no idea what I was doing. :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nice photos for a little pink camera!

& Honestly quoting this because it makes me really happy when people take pride in their photos, even when they have no idea what their intentions are other than savoring the moment. Photography is meant to be created, shared, defined. Even in its raw state it can sometimes be the most beautiful to witness. I hope more people can see this thread as a way to share their moments through the beauty of photography in their life as well!! Photos add so much perspective to mine and this thread has lots of potential spirit c:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Well said! It's just really interesting to see what people have been up to in their lives, which moments they wanted to capture, and the places they've been.

Went to a botanical garden last weekend and the flowers were really pretty! I just used my phone this time, and the results weren't too bad. Phone was on the verge of death the entire time though (thanks Pokémon Go) so that was less than ideal - still took 200+ photos there, but here's one of my favorites. :D

These looked super vibrant on my phone, but maybe it's the way I'm uploading/sharing them that's making the quality not as good:

Spoiler:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's world photo day!!

What would you guys say is your photography style? I definitely see photography as a strong form of art, and I usually try to perceive images that can hold various interpretations, depending on what you as the viewer, has gone through.

Here's three of mine in particular I've taken this year, that I'm quite glad to have experienced and take control of my own vision.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Now I'm no natgeo photographer but I like to think I take some pretty pics sometimes. I like to take photos to share special moments with my friends.
    Here's from when I went for a walk this other day:
    Spoiler:

Here's a long slide that went down a large hill, it was soooo fun to go down!
    Spoiler:

A pretty park
    Spoiler:

...That's all for now.

Back