• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your YGO decks here!

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    zanstic said:
    I use the swarm of locusts card against you Inu-kun..... Is that why you hate it? I must admit though, I am not a big fan of darkfire soldiers either, because they are only 1700 attack, and there are so many 1800 attack monsters out there. More are coming all the time. My deck has also changed some, but I will be late for school if I post it now, so don't fret, it is basically the same strategy.
    No no elijah-sensei... its the fact that you cant use its effect when it gets attacked... i dont like having to set it... then summon it. i think it wastes a summon. blah... anyways... have fun!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    New and improved deck I hope you enjoy my new beatdown deck.

If you find the use for 3x burbonic vermin for a beatdown... it's helpful... flip one.... tribute one of them..... attack flip another tribute.. like a scapegoatd except monster and u can tribute them..... well here we go... always be ready for emergencies... about a 40 something card deck I suppose..... well rate it 1-10 I know how to build a good deck and I am trying to get another hayasuba knight and trying to get a don zaloog

Monsters---

tribute required monsters----

3x summoned skull
    the fiend megacyber
    judge man

other monsters---

3x harpies brother
    3x la jinn the mystical genie of the lamp
    2x 7 colored fish
    3x burnbonic vermin
    penguin soldier
    sangan
    hayasuba knight
    gray wing
    opticlops
    4-starred ladybug of doom
    mysterious guard
    mad sword beast
    bazoo the soul eater
    magician of faith
    mask of darkness

Magic cards

2x sword of deep-seated
    2x dark energy
    2x malevolent nuzzler
    2x mystical space typhoon
    gravekeeper's servant
    the shallow grave
    paralyzing potion
    messenger of peace
    book of moon
    monster reborn
    dark hole
    raigeki\
    heavy storm

trap

solemn wishes
    mirror force
    gravity bind
    magic jammer

side deck

patrician of darkness
    2x twin headed fire dragon
    king of yamimakakai
    big eye
    wall of illusion
    mystic tomato
    darkfire soldier #1
    darkfire soldier #2
    kabazauls
    cannon soldier

dark-piercing light
    mystic plasma zone
    sword of dark destruction
    bad reaction to simochi

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Well, iv noticed that little braty kids usually have BEWD cards in there deck! and better duelists (like ourselves) usualy pass em by cause there soooooo common! i have to grab my deck ill post it later!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    [I dont care much for 7 tools..... I'll see to 2 more M.J.'s but no 7 tools.... I aint gonna waste time.. I traded 4 replacable cards for don zaloog... 1 of each... summoned skull heavy storm sangan and solemn wishes.... I CAN REPLACE THSI STUFF....... he took 4ever to make his mind up bout don zaloog about trading it.... btw 7 tool takes lp .. and in a beatdown deck.. u dont add really anything in to increase lp... or so thats how I play. beatdown= hard and fast

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    YugiohSlade said:
    [I dont care much for 7 tools..... I'll see to 2 more M.J.'s but no 7 tools.... I aint gonna waste time.. I traded 4 replacable cards for don zaloog... 1 of each... summoned skull heavy storm sangan and solemn wishes.... I CAN REPLACE THSI STUFF....... he took 4ever to make his mind up bout don zaloog about trading it.... btw 7 tool takes lp .. and in a beatdown deck.. u dont add really anything in to increase lp... or so thats how I play. beatdown= hard and fast
    so... you take all your big powerful monsters... and you go and put them in attack mode... and attack... and i rip out... mirror force. and you DIE. cause you are too stubborn to have 7 tools. whereas, i rip out my cards... attack you, you play mirror force, and i 7 tools it and do damage. thats... yeah.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Inuyasha said:
    so... you take all your big powerful monsters... and you go and put them in attack mode... and attack... and i rip out... mirror force. and you DIE. cause you are too stubborn to have 7 tools. whereas, i rip out my cards... attack you, you play mirror force, and i 7 tools it and do damage. thats... yeah.
    He could of summoned Jinzo. Factor that in.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    well i'll trade for some.... I dont care much but just for extras... yawns* you don't know my strategy... trust me.. you dont

summary of my some new cards

the fiend megacyber
    torrential tribute
    sangan
    michizure
    needle wall

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    yeah, i know... jinzo will do it. but still. you cant rely on one thing to stop some pretty bad trap cards. and just dont think cause it uses life points that you need to keep away... they come in handy. you should at least get one. thats all i was saying. and then try this... you summon jinzo... i solem judgement it... 7 tools would be one of the few ways to stop it...

Last edited:
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    here is a few cards I got new and I am at school so I dont have my cards with me because I forgot them at home. I was first starting to think about making a fiend and warrior deck. but I CHANGED MY MIND.

working on another seven tools of the bandit and 2 more magic jammers.. c'ya later
    guardian sphinx
    2x seven tools of the bandit
    the masked beast
    curse of the masked beast
    mystical knight of jackal
    mask of the accursed
    marrie the fallen one ( kinda helps increase my LP)

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    40 card deck............

monsters..

the masked beast
    guardian sphinx
    2x the fiend megacyber
    mystical knight of jackal
    summoned skull
    judge man
    marie the fallen one
    don zaloog
    3x la jinn the mystical genie of the lamp
    opticlops
    mask of darkness
    sangan
    gravekeeper's spear soldier
    hayasuba knight

magic

curse of the masked beast
    2x scapegoat
    2x dark energy
    the shallow grave
    paralyzing potion
    mystical space typhoon
    messenger of peace
    mask of the accursed
    malevolent nuzzler
    dark hole
    monster reborn

trap cards

mirror force
    skull lair
    2x seven tools of the bandit
    magic jammer
    needle wall
    michizure
    shadow of eyes
    fairy box
    attack and receive

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    soz for the multi- post... I LOST MY DANG CARDS AT THE OTHER SCHOOL OMG OMG OMG.. I GONNA HAVE TO START OVER IF I CANT GET SOME1 SOON... OMG OMG OMG. AND I HAD NEW..... X-HEAD CANNON GIANT ORC AND SOMETHING WEIRD

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    -bows- ah, you have seen a use for the tools... very good. now... the judge man... 2200 and 1 tribute, right? try to replace it. its... baka. unless you have some wicked l33t plan for it... but i dont see anything...

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    dude, can u read? i lost my frigging cards at the high schol the other day.. i won't be able to get them back probably unless some1 teacher in afterschool found them.. doubtfully they would.. I AM VERY UPSET DUDE... I LOST MY CARDS.. UNDEFEATED IN SCHOOL.. GOSH DANGIT

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    YugiohSlade said:
    dude, can u read? i lost my frigging cards at the high schol the other day.. i won't be able to get them back probably unless some1 teacher in afterschool found them.. doubtfully they would.. I AM VERY UPSET DUDE... I LOST MY CARDS.. UNDEFEATED IN SCHOOL.. GOSH DANGIT

... dont start. yes i can read. common sense would tell you that if i can reply to many posts that i can read. and i thought that, since you posted a deck, that you made a new one. so blah... bakayaoi.

Back