• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your YGO decks here!

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    if you noytice, don zaloog is the character in the card needle wall. c'ya later gotta run im at science in school.... talk latr

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    um... does a deck on WWE count?

Monster card lvl 1-4 -14
    -needle worm x3
    -Magician of Faith x2
    -Mask of Darkness x2
    -Kuriboh x3
    -sinister serpent x1
    -Jinzo #7 x3

Monster Card lvl 5+ -0
    -none

Magic Card- 19
    -Card Destruction x1
    -Multiply x2
    -Snatch Steal x1
    -Change of Heart x1
    -Monster Reborn x1
    -Raigeki x1
    -Dark Hole x1
    -Delinguent Duo x1
    -Ookazi x3
    -Gravekeeper's Servant x2
    -Tribute to the Doomed x3
    -Axe of Despair x2

Trap Card- 20
    -Magic Thorns x3
    -Just Dessert x3
    -Attack and Receive x3
    -Crush Card x3
    -Graverobber's Retribution x2
    -Magic Cylinder x1
    -Gravity Bind x2
    -Bell of Destruction x3

Total Card: 53

A deck that focus on direct damage... with gravity bind and crush card, also Kuriboh and Sinister serpent, it proves itself to be quite a stalling deck... Since the powerful monsters are out of play (most players use lvl 4 or lvl 4+ monster anyway as an attacker), Jinzo #7 can do direct damage... Ookazi, Just Dessert and Graverobber's Retrubution all help out direct damage. Bell of Destruction to keep the opponent under control, as well as doing direct damage to the opponent.

The other cards work around Magic Thorns, a card that inflict 500 direct damage to the opponents if they discard a card from their hand. All the other cards force the opponent to discard cards or even their hand, to do massive direct damage at once.

Tribute to the Doomed for anti Jinzo... Axe of Despair to buff up Jinzo #7 to be more chaotic than ever... Snatch Steal and Monster Reborn to steal opponent's cards... Magician of Faith and Mask of Darkness recovers the lost magic/trap cards that this deck runs on...

52 cards instead of the usual 40-45 card decks in order to stall out the opponent if the direct damage doesn't work out... but hopefully the power of jinzo, tools of the 7 bandit, harpie feather duster, giant trunade and mystical space typhoon won't be that powerful... these 5 card will be this deck's ultimate enemy...

i'm rather new to Yugioh... so i welcome flames as long as there's comments on what needs to be improved on for this deck.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    got few new cards, I lost my best cards and cutting it close on loosing to a few people.. just need to get them back. I lost my raigeki and mirror force in the trading of 4 japs. black dust virus , thousand knives, black magician, black magician girl and traded those 4. I got a few new cards.. here... oh, and I got a bunch of magic the gather cards

nightmare wheel
    imperial order
    heavy storm
    united we stand
    double spell
    metasilver armor ( spell card )
    pixie knight ( mfc )
    magical marionette ( mfc )

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
    Years
    Thats not even close to a burn deck, its just 50+ cards. Picking up the ones you need will take forever. Rather than use cards like Jinzo #7, I would us Cannon Soldiers and Scape Goats. Or Gravity Bind, Solum Wishes and Fire Princess.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    okay now, I think that I have made a pretty talented beatdown deck. I bought cards from peopel at school. I traded and got good stuff for my Magic The Gathering cards.... here it goes. it's unbeatable in school right now. this tournament in the pizza place is once per year and u win 3 tins of ur choice and 50 dollars I think. I wanna enter sometime. here...

Monsters

Dark Magician
    Blue eyes white dragon
    mystical knight of jackal
    the fiend megacyber
    summoned skull
    injection fairy lily
    neko mane king ( quicker to get my monster out .. helpful)
    3x 7 colored fish
    2x La Jinn.........................
    2x harpies brother
    goblin attack force
    witch of the black forest
    mask of darkness ----- bring something useful back
    maha vailo -- sweet effect
    opticlops
    magician of faith ----- bring something useful back
    hayasuba knight -------- brign em down quicker
    man-eater bug --------help rid of a monster powerful
    sangan
    gray wing -------- discard good monster, reborn it. and boom
    penguin soldier -------- help rid of monster for a turn or so
    kycoo the ghost destroyer -------- good effect / attack

magic/spell cards ---------------- lots of power-up

3x sword of deep seated
    3x malevolent nuzzler
    3x black pendant
    2x dark energy -------- kidna help. no waste of time for these kinds
    2x invigoration
    2x ground collapse -------- MORE DAMAGE BABY YEA!
    2x de-spell
    sword of dark destruction
    paralyzing potion
    gravekeeper's servant
    monster reborn
    dark hole
    book of secret arts
    mystical space typhoon
    change of heart
    horn of the unicorn
    united we stand
    fairy meteor crush
    scapegoat
    harpies feather duster
    raigeki
    swords of revealing light

trap cards.
    2x magic jammer
    2x seven tool .....................
    mirror force
    michizure
    skull lair
    trap hole
    solemn wishes
    mask of weakness

side deck...... it's weird aint it. maybe I find a weak spot in them? okay.....

revival jam -------- maybe they like destroying and I got good monster via hand
    guardian sphinx -------- they get monsters fast?
    kuriboh -------- not much use u say? it can be used against HUGE attack monster
    moisture creature -------- replace soemthing maybe.
    magical marionette -------- maybe replace soemthing
    pixie knight -------- dunno why. I just throw together a side deck. usually good
    ----=-=-=
    pigeon books of spell
    metasilver armor
    chorus of sanctuary -------- maybe help in my defense. l8r! lol nvm
    card destruction -------- If I need it badly
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    curse of royal
    robbin' goblin
    needle wall
    gravity bind -------- occasional stall me and opponet and I rid of it !!!!!
    mirror wall -------- dunno why. I had a weird strategy with it one day. it may come in handy though I won't pay.

got a second deck and will post it later. my fingers hurt too much now. gawsh. soz it may seem big? I DUNNO I guess so but it's how I want it.

Groudon

Years
    YugiohSlade said:
    okay now, I think that I have made a pretty talented beatdown deck. I bought cards from peopel at school. I traded and got good stuff for my Magic The Gathering cards.... here it goes. it's unbeatable in school right now. this tournament in the pizza place is once per year and u win 3 tins of ur choice and 50 dollars I think. I wanna enter sometime. here...

Monsters

Dark Magician
    Blue eyes white dragon
    mystical knight of jackal
    the fiend megacyber
    summoned skull
    injection fairy lily
    neko mane king ( quicker to get my monster out .. helpful)
    3x 7 colored fish
    2x La Jinn.........................
    2x harpies brother
    goblin attack force
    mask of darkness ----- bring something useful back
    maha vailo -- sweet effect
    opticlops
    magician of faith ----- bring something useful back
    hayasuba knight -------- brign em down quicker
    man-eater bug --------help rid of a monster powerful
    sangan
    gray wing -------- discard good monster, reborn it. and boom
    penguin soldier -------- help rid of monster for a turn or so
    kycoo the ghost destroyer -------- good effect / attack

magic/spell cards ---------------- lots of power-up

3x sword of deep seated
    3x malevolent nuzzler
    3x black pendant
    2x dark energy -------- kidna help. no waste of time for these kinds
    2x invigoration
    2x ground collapse -------- MORE DAMAGE BABY YEA!
    2x de-spell
    sword of dark destruction
    paralyzing potion
    gravekeeper's servant
    monster reborn
    dark hole
    book of secret arts
    mystical space typhoon
    change of heart
    horn of the unicorn
    united we stand
    fairy meteor crush
    scapegoat
    harpies feather duster
    raigeki

trap cards.
    2x magic jammer
    2x seven tool .....................
    mirror force
    michizure
    skull lair
    trap hole
    solemn wishes
    mask of weakness

side deck...... it's weird aint it. maybe I find a weak spot in them? okay.....

revival jam -------- maybe they like destroying and I got good monster via hand
    guardian sphinx -------- they get monsters fast?
    kuriboh -------- not much use u say? it can be used against HUGE attack monster
    moisture creature -------- replace soemthing maybe.
    magical marionette -------- maybe replace soemthing
    pixie knight -------- dunno why. I just throw together a side deck. usually good
    ----=-=-=
    pigeon books of spell
    metasilver armor
    chorus of sanctuary -------- maybe help in my defense. l8r! lol nvm
    card destruction -------- If I need it badly
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    curse of royal
    robbin' goblin
    needle wall
    gravity bind -------- occasional stall me and opponet and I rid of it !!!!!
    mirror wall -------- dunno why. I had a weird strategy with it one day. it may come in handy though I won't pay.

got a second deck and will post it later. my fingers hurt too much now. gawsh. soz it may seem big? I DUNNO I guess so but it's how I want it.
    Sword of Deep Seated, What if you had no hand an I attacked you monster equipted with it or fissure it? You are forced to draw it, and with no monster to play leaving room for one of mine to strike.

Ground Collapse, this takes 2 spaces from both players. If it didn't it would of been a rare.

You could take out invigoration, and us Gaia Power. 500 bonus, 400 less defence. Plus us Terra Forming to get it out of your deck.

Try to get Axe into your deck, its evil with Hyabusa Knight/Grey Dragon (same effect, 1300, discard 1 card once to keep double attack)

Last get 3 Magic Jammer/Drain in there, your deck has an Eturnal Rest weakness if its beatdown.

Last edited:
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    I build my deck how I want. !!! I am unbeatable in school. against tyrant dragon. 3 blue eyes. magic cylinder. raigeki. mirror force. horn of heaven. those are my opponets cards. well only some. here is my new deck. this is for a quick anhilation. cause I get the cards I NEED quick..... don't tell me how to build a deck. I build it how I want.

3x summoned skull
    3x 7 colored fish
    2x la jin-.-.-.--.-.-.-.
    2x harpies brother
    dark magician
    spell canceler
    guardian sphinx
    the fiend megacyber
    sword hunter
    maha vailo ( I used this for a direct attack once with another monster and wiped them out in 1 turn. I beat them in about 10 turns.
    neko mane king
    gray wing
    hayasuba knight
    sangan
    opticlops
    magician of faith
    mask of darkness
    kuriboh. ( side use in the game. this is in my deck. )
    penguin soldier
    goblin attack force

magic-

3x black pendant
    3x sword of deep seated
    3x malevolent nuzzler
    3x dian keto -----
    de spell
    monster reborn
    dark hole
    change of heart
    horn of the unicorn
    ground collapse
    mystical space typhoon
    gravekeeper's servant
    card destruction
    raigeki
    heavy storm
    scapegoat
    harpies feather duster
    fairy meteor crush

traps--
    2x magic jammer
    2x 7 tools ----
    mirror force
    imperial order
    nightmare wheel ( I used with solemn wishes. I go up. they down. )
    michizure
    skull lair
    solemn wishes
    nutrient Z

Groudon

Years
    Don't worry, hes one of those ego n00b's. Can't take advice from "Real" dueleist. I didn't wan't to say it, but rate this with any pro and its 3/10. I bet this is prob a WWE or a deck you wish you had because:

1.Its too big, no deck is unbeatable at this size fool.

2.If you had even 2 of the rares and ultra rares you hade, you wouldn't need Sword of Deep Seated ect.

3.The way you act, a real expert duelist Explains not Complains.

4.Noone is "unbeatble", your just full of crap trying to get respect.

Unbeatble, whatever. Anyone can lie on the net, Heavy Strom/Duster and your magics are gone and only 2 Jammers in a 50+ deck means you have a very low chance of jammering. Summon Dark Ruler, you flip effects ain't any use now.

If you manage Magic Cylinder an attack, I use Barrel Behind the Door. Reflect back to your life points.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    um... slightly off topic but just a question.

on WWE, is the Snatch Steal + Giant Grunade suppose to work like that?

say i used Snatch Steal to get one of the opponent's face up monster. Now Snatch Steal is stuck on that monster, both being on my side of the field. If i play giant trunade, snatch steal goes back to my hand, and the monster is still on my side of the field permanently. And the opponent doesn't get his/her 1000 LP every turn. Sounds slightly cheap to me... is it suppose to work this way or one of the few things WWE messed up on? (like the Sangan thing)

Groudon

Years
    frostweaver said:
    um... slightly off topic but just a question.

on WWE, is the Snatch Steal + Giant Grunade suppose to work like that?

say i used Snatch Steal to get one of the opponent's face up monster. Now Snatch Steal is stuck on that monster, both being on my side of the field. If i play giant trunade, snatch steal goes back to my hand, and the monster is still on my side of the field permanently. And the opponent doesn't get his/her 1000 LP every turn. Sounds slightly cheap to me... is it suppose to work this way or one of the few things WWE messed up on? (like the Sangan thing)

If Snatch Steal says "Aslong as this card is equiped" then the opponent gets his/her monster back immediatly.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    hehe, i found a little annoying deck theme for my friends... XD remove as many cards from play and fiber jar... XD josh, jake will hate me more... my deck changed, but i am lazy as of now, and my pc is megssing up... pop up ads from ****. gotta go...

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    I know how to duel a-hole. I aint a noob. I been playing over a year. and yes in m yschol I am unbeatable.. and they need to change the name wwe cuz it sounds like the show wwe. I may not have a good way of finding people w/ rare rare cards.. I live in a small town.. 1 card shop for 4ever many miles. but maybe when I go to Raleigh I can buy some cards. kiss my butt a-hole. no i'm not trying to draw attention. I aint an ego noob u idiot... I know how to duel I AINT SAYING I AM THE UNDEFEATED DUELIST IN THE WORLD I AM JUST SAYING I AM UNBEATABLE IN MY SCHOOL GET IT THRU UR F-IN BRAIN DORK. U WANNA BE 4 EYED idiot. u must be a retard not to understand how to read. u show no smartness. u may talk all this trash but ur just another wannabe whodoesn't care much for people who's town doesn't have as rare cards as other. keep ur own opinions to urself. and my deck is fine...

Jinzo
    Barrel dragon
    the fiend megacyber
    sword hunter
    summoned skull x3
    penguin soldier
    injection fairy lily
    sangan
    opticlops
    bazoo the soul eater
    goblin attack force
    7 colored fish x3
    la jinn --- x2
    hayasuba knight
    maha vailo x2
    harpies brother x2
    mask of darkness
    kycoo the ghost destroyer
    gearfried the iron knight ( kinda good use. bad effect good level/atk

magic-
    3x malevolent nuzzler
    2x sword of deep seated
    2x black pendant
    heavy storm
    change of heart
    mystical space typhoon
    dark hole
    monster reborn
    gravekeeper's servant
    scape goat (incase I need to buy time
    card destruction. ( play it with good monster in hand / monster reborn on field

trap-
    2x seven tools
    2x magic jammer
    mirror force
    nightmare wheel ) and vv
    solemn wishes ) and ^^
    michizure
    skull lair

there is my deck. hope u enjoyed ur time here at the site. please come back soon!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    YugiohSlade said:
    I know how to duel a-hole. I aint a noob. I been playing over a year. and yes in m yschol I am unbeatable.. and they need to change the name wwe cuz it sounds like the show wwe. I may not have a good way of finding people w/ rare rare cards.. I live in a small town.. 1 card shop for 4ever many miles. but maybe when I go to Raleigh I can buy some cards. kiss my butt a-hole. no i'm not trying to draw attention. I aint an ego noob u idiot... I know how to duel I AINT SAYING I AM THE UNDEFEATED DUELIST IN THE WORLD I AM JUST SAYING I AM UNBEATABLE IN MY SCHOOL GET IT THRU UR F-IN BRAIN DORK. U WANNA BE 4 EYED idiot. u must be a retard not to understand how to read. u show no smartness. u may talk all this trash but ur just another wannabe whodoesn't care much for people who's town doesn't have as rare cards as other. keep ur own opinions to urself. and my deck is fine...

1.Before you call me a retart, say I can't read, or that I show no smartness (is this a word?) please check your spelling. Are you in grade 4? Because it looks like the for work from one.

2.Im not gay, so why would I kiss a man's butt? I wouldn't even kiss a womans butt for that matter.

3.Yes I wear glasses, lots of people do here n00b.

4.Just because I can built a deck with less that 50 cards and still whoop people does not mean I am a dork.

5.If your deck was anywhere near unbeatable then people wouldn't complain about it here.

6.You don't need rare cards to win, I have like only 2 rares in my Machine Deck and it still kicks.

7.No, your deck is not fine. Its a throw-together deck (cards that have no real use put together)

Just ask and i'll show you a deck, with or without rares.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    no my deck is not thrown together. I dont do that. I do take the time to put together my deck and trade wat I dotn need and stuff. Right now I am working on a tyrant dragon or tri-horned dragon and they won't take anything for it. they wouldn't take all the english god cards. all of exodia english. all of the spirit message. last turn..rope of life. if ne1 ever had all that. they still wouldn;t take all that for it. same with their tri-horned dragon.... my deck is fine.. my main thing is jinzo. barrel dragon. and sword hunter. I have mostly a power-up beatdown deck. u jsut haven't seen my strategy yet though. it';s about 47 cards which is fine enuff... heck I can beat this dude that his main cards are like.. raigeki mirror force harpies feather duster heavy storm backup soldier. all kinds of other good stuff and cyber jar and crap. I may not have all that but I have kiked his but alot...... not to mention now he has jinzo too........... but one card combo I have thought up is an easy combo. but it might not last long. listen. u may not have thought of this combo. can we jsut be friends?? leave the deck out for a minute. lsiten to this 5 cards combo. this be luck..

I play eye of truth f/d. bad reaction to simochi f/d.. snatch steal. on them. and I play nightmare wheel on them on a monster and mask of wats it's name. like nightmare wheel. . and lava golem on their field.

they draw
    flip eye of truth and bad reaction. -1000 plus the lava golem - 1000 = -2000. nightmare wheel and stop their lava golem. they end turn w/o destroying that combo.. I draw. they loose 500. I play my mask of ??? and snatch steal... make sure monster on field. end turn. they draw. -1000 - 1000 = 2000 4000! in 2 turns. plus 1000 more for snatch steal. this may sound like something for cheese deck or watever but it is good in beatdown if u draw this combo. yes it rocks to me. and u can buy time to bring out ur monsters. this can be destroyed easy but still. it's a dang good combo if u draw it..well not for a beatdown exactly but good combo. have I been the only 1 to think it up?.... u talk about major loss in4 turns the game is mainly over. cya g2g . soz man soz = sorry talk to ya friday

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Put Barrel Behind the Door, 7 Tools as back up. Play Cyber-Stein, you lose 5000 and get to play a Fusion, activate Barrel and instead of you losing 5000 your opponent does.

Play Cannon Soldier, fire 3 sets if scapgoates. = 6000

Cyber-Stein ain't out yet, but im getting it as soon as it does come out.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Well here's my deck...

Name: (Mixed out of Joey and pegasus) The ultra deck!!!

Trap:
    enchanted Javelin 1
    Castle walls 2
    reinforcements 2
    trap hole 2
    waboku 2
    just desserts 1
    Magic:
    Block attack 1
    Stop defence 1
    remove trap 2
    de-spell 2