• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Postpostpost

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
When i find a forum section i like, i will post there non stop for about 2-3 days, then move on and just post in all of the sections i like including this newfound one. Like i did here for example, i think i only found this place yesterday and now im posting in half the threads here LOL.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I log into this forum at inconsistent intervals, and even then the chances of me posting are slim. Although sometimes, like right now for example, I just go on a posting-spree because I'm bored and have nothing else to do with my life. It's a time-killer, but it's better than sitting around doing nothing!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Total Posts: 7,504
Posts Per Day: 8.27

Pretty intense right there, but I had 1500~ posts in October 2012, so I've really 'sped up' since then. I generally make about 20 posts a day these days. The most I've ever had in one day is like 108 posts and in two days is 200. Those were busy days ;;

TY

According to Mac i posted almost 1000 times in 30 days, so i think my PPD went up dramatically... ;;

Back