• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powers Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira nodded. "Yeah I hear ya. There's some virus going around. Fortunatly I haven't caught it yet. I manage to avoid them some how." She noticed her looking at her hand. "Odd isn't it. I was just lying there minding my own business and the next thing I know I have thos cute little burn on my hand. Man that bites."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melien decided to go outside and see what happend. "Nothing much. I worry too much."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i saw the girl run into a house-like building, so i ran over to it. just as i got to the door, the girl i was chasing came out of the house. unfortunetly, i was running, so i kinda slammed into her, and fell down. this wasnt anything new, unless you count falling down, with a tornado of flame surround you as you fall to uncertain death, then yes, it was pretty wierd. i didnt bother to get up right away, too much shock.

"woh, what was that!?!" i cried as i looked at the girl hovering over me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I stared at my pants. "Oh its a virus? I see. But how am I going to gid of all this mess on my pants? I went begging so hard to get them and now I'll never get any pants again!" I whined in a childish voice. That was unusual for me. I hated being thought of as a kid. That hurts. I suddently caught a glance of my watch and made a frustrated sound. "Gosh, it's way past the time I was expected to go home. See you tomorrow, and pray for me!" We both laughed, and I ran back home.

Alana

Years
    Alana laughed and waved then turned and walked towards her house. She opened the door and snuck past the living room. She eased her door closed then opened her dresser and pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves. She slipped em on then flopped onto her bed. She wonderedwhy that spark had hit her. By calculations it shouldn't have come anywhere close to her. She was confused but it was nothing to worry about. She shrugged and clsoed her eyes for a short nap.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira sat in high the tree, watching the action below her. There was only one problem. There was none. Her street was deserted, and dead. Saphira was the only one who would venture outside on some days. She couldn't understand why the others didn't.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "uuuhh you ok?" said Melein as she looked at Teresa on the ground. " That was a pretty hard hit."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "Did you see that thing falling from the sky?" Asked Melein. "It hit me and now flying Ice bits are flying out of my hand!"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "yea i got hit with a bunch of sparks, and now, for some reason, there was fire when i fell!" i said, still petrified. i looked at my hands. and thought...again...

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    A flying garbage can hit Melein. "Ow!" Everything was glowing gold and floating! "Ahhh!! My hands are glowing!"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i looked up, and saw golden lights. i looked back to my hadns, and screamed. they were a dark red glowey color."whats going on i cried as i jumped up. and began to back up.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "I think that stuff that flew out of the sky gave us powers or something!!"

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Tom had over heard the conversation and asked,"So you were hit also? I was and not much realy happened to me exept the fact that I heard another voice when no one was around, like if my inner-self was exiting from inside of me... well any ways what happened to you folks?"

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    " As you can see here things are starting to float around like this hose! It's kinda hard to miss."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Oh great. So I was grounded, eh? That can't stop me at all. When I heard that there were other people getting hit and stained and whatever by a lousy spark, I opened my window and shouted to the people below me. "Hey you guys, have been hit by that spark too? Same happened to me!"
    I heard footsteps coming to my door, and I quickly closed my window and pretended to hum a song to myself, but I accidently dropped a small flower pot out the window....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "well, im suddenly producing fire when a horriblr moment of terror occurs to me, but besides that, im fine" i said trying to make this as best as i could.

Alana

Years
    Akira got up and walked outside with her hands in her pocket. A group of people were talking and she heard Lashyina call to them then close her window quickly. She waited for a minute then went up to her house and knocked. When some one answered she asked, "Can I talk to Lashyina. We've been talking about this new movie that's coming out. It's supposed to be really good. It's in theaters today and I was hoping we could go and see it leter."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein unwrapped the hose and set off back home.*Next day people!*(We all go to the same school.) Melein hopped on the bus to school. She kept on hearing the kid say things about last night. Her friend Aurielle had just got on the bus. "Hey did you hear about last night?" "Yeah. I experienced it..." She murmered.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The door knocked, and a hand signaled me to go out. "Hey, your best friend wants to talk to you. I'll get her to come in. You guys have 5 minutes to talk. Make it fast and after, go back to your staring out the window." After she finished, I saw Akira come in. I was quite surprised, and asked her to sit down. Then I asked, "Hey, what did you want to talk about?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back