• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I not going to pre-order it. I will just wait until it comes out like I did with SS.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Preordered White online a few weeks ago~ I remember not preordering SS last year and it being more expensive in-store at GAME D:

Preordered Pokemon White for £35 about a month ago. I already decided my version since June last year.

Wow, that's pretty expensive. Amazon and most other sites has BW as around £25 now

Kyite

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I totally pre-ordered, I doubt I needed too but knowing my luck because I'm in a small town they'd get like 10 copies and of course I'd end up with the copy I didn't want. So I pre-ordered black, everyone I know is getting white so :3

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I totally pre-ordered, I doubt I needed too but knowing my luck because I'm in a small town they'd get like 10 copies and of course I'd end up with the copy I didn't want. So I pre-ordered black, everyone I know is getting white so :3
    The gamestop I'm buying it at isn't the one I originally pre-ordered (which I canceled), but I'm like 100% sure I'll get a copy of black because I have like 6-7 gamestops in my city that I'm aware of. The joy of city-life. :D

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Finally decided which version I was getting. Just pre-ordered White £26.99 online from Game.

I know at least one friend who is getting Black, with the possibility of a 2nd.

Roll on Friday =D

Marowak10

Skull Wearer
    Years
    Pre-ordered White like two months ago. I hope there is a gift, as I did the same with SS but they were out of the gifts, so I missed out on that.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I. am. Furious.

I got a letter today saying my order for Pokemon White is O.O.S :| I mean C'mon! >:

So they were like -refund kthxbi- o_o So I'm getting B & W on Saturday u_u

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'll just be getting either version (Still haven't quite decided) on release day (4th March here) in-store. I went into GAME earlier today to buy a Wii game and I noticed they're doing Black and White for £26.99, i'm not sure thats in-store or pre-order price but I recommend people buy it from GAME.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I'll just be getting either version (Still haven't quite decided) on release day (4th March here) in-store. I went into GAME earlier today to buy a Wii game and I noticed they're doing Black and White for £26.99, i'm not sure thats in-store or pre-order price but I recommend people buy it from GAME.

Yeah, I snapped that up earlier online, I can for some reason see it going to £29.99 when it is released.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    I preordered both at the nearest gamestop here,guy tried to push a preorder for the 3ds on me, I explained why I won't get a 3ds anytime soon, due to its battery life, and how practically no games will be coming out until later on this year, its funny, cause I would normally preorder at another video game store,that isn't "pushy", but I had a gift card.

Oh well thats off topic, in retrospect, I should have just preordered white, but i really wanna see the differences in the towns, and story that is supposedly claimed.
    If worse comes to worse, Ill just play white, and sell black.

Off topic, I didn't know the other Gamestops were like that, they always try to push things on me as well but I'll hear nothing of it! Before they even start their long sale speech I tell them that I already know what I want. Seems rude but they generally understand if you speak up.

On topic: I ordered mine about three weeks ago while getting one of the dogs' event, I'm a little disappointed that there will be no figurine for pre-ordering though.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Ordered a copy of both at my local Gamestop. One for myself and the other for my younger sister.

Any idea if Gamestop are planning on doing a midnight release for this? I realize the target audience is generally younger kids, but I'm thinking this will be one of the biggest releases of the year.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I decided to just go ahead and pre-order when I went in to get the WIN2011 Celebi. Black of course, Reshiram FTW.

Years
    i've asked if my local gamestops were doing midnight release and neither of the two is. :(
    they dont open until 9 the next day.

zwgiantsfan

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    I was going to, but I pre-oredered a 3DS instead
    but my plan is to get it on the 13th or maybe even the 6th still

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
    I have not pre-ordered the game and I don't intend to. I don't see much point if the game doesn't come earlier (which in my case, it wouldn't).
    I'm just going to go buy it on the day of release. :)

Back