• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Ahaha, with everyones copy being dispatched today it makes me regret not Pre-Ordering, ah well I'll pick up my reserved copy early Friday morning, not long now.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I pre-ordered mine last night at Gamestop. I bought both Black and White and am giving my brother the White version, keeping everything in peace. ~ I told you I'd be the only one in the house with Black haha!

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I've already posted about whether or not I've pre-ordered ( I have ) and when ( last year ). These next few days are going to feel like the longest! Okay, GameStop opens at 9am, but I have to go to church that day. Church ends at.... 11am? 12noon? I can never remember, but anyway, mom is taking me directly to the store afterwards. n___n But before I go home with the two best games of the year, I'll ask her to take me to Walmart or something so I can pick up:

• Chocolate Chip Cookies ( the chewy kind ) or Oreos ( chocolate creme, or doublestuffed ) n____n
    • Chocolate or strawberry or coconut-covered marshmallows.
    • Something to drink. Maybe white tea.~
    I'm going to spend a lot of time playing these games, so I'll need snacks! And I love punctuating great moments with sweets.~

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've had preorder available ever since GameStop announced it in New York, but because I'm planning on going to the Saturday pre-release event I might as well cancel it. I'll probably do that tomorrow after school.

Howlsinn

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
    I pre-ordered it the other day! I didn't want to miss out, and I also want Victini (I think you get the pass if you pre-order, correct me if I am wrong) . In Australia it comes out at the 10th of March, so we still have about a week to go ):

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Yay, mine has been dispatched (Shopto.net), it would be nice if it arrives tomorrow, now to try and get as far as I can on platinum (just defeated Fantina and got my 3rd badge)

blue

gucci
    Years
    Is it me, or is this week the longest out of all the weeks we've been waiting, even though it's released on Friday it seems like this week has dragged the longest, maybe because it's the main thing on our minds this week :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just a reminder that this is not a countdown thread. And as a result any future posts that are anything OTHER than whether you pre-ordered or whether your pre-order came in early will be deleted.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    I preordered the Spanish version of Pokémon White two weeks ago, and I'm happy because it arrived today. The game looks amazing, it's like a dream, having it translated...

Plus, it came with an exclusive T-shirt :)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    I pre-ordered White Version (German) and it'll come tomorrow :D At least they've send it today and mostly it takes a day ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    preorder bonus?...

oh yeah, of course i pre-ordered it, just a couple days ago, and does anyone know the pre-order bonus in the U.S.?....

i hope its cool...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    I pre-ordered it yesterday!
    I was gonna buy it, but i decided, why not pre-order?
    So I did.
    And it comes on Friday!

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I pre-ordered White about a week ago and I hope I can get it tomorrow, unfortunately I have no idea how long it will take as post is so slow here in Finland and I'm not sure when they get games so they can send them. Sooner the better but I have patience to wait a while. (Having vacation this week and I've not much to do so it would be nice to have new game to play.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I can't wait for Black version this Sunday! I pre-ordered a while back but unfortunately I won't be home this weekend so my mom or sister will be picking it up for me that day. XD I'm really excited for it, more than I should be I think.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Mine arrived about 15 minutes ago, I'm glad I pre ordered from Shopto.net, I haven't opened it yet though as I'm going out to call for my friend in about 40 minutes and am going to open it when we get back, plus I'm charging my DSi so that I don't have to charge it until later on

Years
    I preordered from shopto.net too, so mine should be here shortly in that case :D. sometimes we don't get the post until 12:30 though, which would be annoying.

EDIT: TheDoctor did yours come with the normal post or on a van?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    My copy from ShopTo came today!

(and for Misdreavus, it comes through the usual post)

Years
    I pre-ordered it the other day! I didn't want to miss out, and I also want Victini (I think you get the pass if you pre-order, correct me if I am wrong) . In Australia it comes out at the 10th of March, so we still have about a week to go ):

Do you know what sort of pre-order bonuses are available in Aus? I will probably order it next time I have the chance. The temptation to download is there - mostly because it's out now and not next Thursday, but I'm pretty sure I'll buy it.

Here comes the hard part - Black or White, lol…

Back