• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Baibanira

★ Impromptu Trainer ★
    Years
    Hmm, I preordered my copy of Black online just yesterday. I'm so excited ^^ It was hard to decide, but I picked one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Only just found out about it being released so soon, this is my first pre-ordered game too! Is it normal for paypal only to charge you when the game comes out, thats what they said to me (gamestation)
    Actually cannot wait!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    My grandma was pre-ordering one of them for my younger brother and I asked my grandma if she would order one for me too if I gave her the money so I'm waiting for white to be delivered after it's released.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I pre-ordered White about a month ago, I think. Perhaps a little less than that, at the Gamestop in the mall. I convinced my roomate to pre-order her copy of Black as well, so she could get the gift too. We'll be up bright an early to get our hands on the games on Sunday! I can't Wait! : D

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Preordered Black for the standard price of $35 a few days ago.
    I'm thinking of going to the midnight release on March 5th, but i'm pretty sure i'll be the only 19 year old there...or really anyone for that matter.
    I know one other person at my school that's getting it, but I doubt they'd be at a midnight release.
    I expect it to be just me, a tired Gamestop employee or two, and a few kids with their mothers that just want to get the game and hurry home to bed.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Wow I haven't posted on this awesome site for ages, Im baaaaack :P
    Anyways, yea I have pre-orderd both of them but I may only pick up Black on release date, unless my local store (GAME) in the UK gives you something with each version for free then I may buy both there and then.
    I really can't wait to be honest, I have been trying to avoid all the hype and any gameplay/story footage so I can be shocked while playing it while know nothing.
    Do anyone know what are the main characters names are tho? Boy & Girl, like there default ones.
    As in R/S if you were the boy (Brendan) he will call the girl May - as she was known in the Anime etc.
    But yea, really looking forward to it. xD

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I'm gonna pre-order White this weekend. I would've done it last weekend, but I didn't have any cash. I have the money now though, cuz I cashed a check I had sitting around.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    I notice people say something about gifts that comes with Pre-Ordering at Gamestop, but when I went up there to pre-order mine, they only had a poster talking about Victini. :/ What gift are y'all talking about?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I notice people say something about gifts that comes with Pre-Ordering at Gamestop, but when I went up there to pre-order mine, they only had a poster talking about Victini. :/ What gift are y'all talking about?

GameStop doesn't have a pre-order bonus. Toys R Us has wall clings.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Can't decide where to pre-order from, Game or ShopTo.net - both are around same price and I've had good service with both.

But I'd like to know which of them would I have a better chance of getting the game maybe a day early if I'm lucky.

I pre-ordered SoulSilver from ShopTo.net last year and I got it on release day so I'm thinking more towards Game.

Any UKers able to help me out?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    They're both $35 Amazon...

I got White, but will probably end up getting Black. I wish they came out 6 days earlier, then it would've been on my birthday. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Preordered Pokemon White for £35 about a month ago. I already decided my version since June last year.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I haven't preordered yet. I don't have any easy way of getting to a store on release day anyway, so I'll probably have to wait for vacation (a couple of weeks after the games come out) to get the games. I guess I might cave in and order them via Amazon (and use Amazon Prime for free shipping), but I'm not sure when I'd have time to play them prior to vacation.

I don't normally preorder games, but I have bought several recent Pokemon games at release (HG/SS, D/P). It'll be sad not to be able to do that this time around.

Back