• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I finally decided to pre-order Black Version today~ ^_^

It was so hard deciding which one to get but I finally decided. I put ten dollars down on it, so I still have to pay off a lot T_T

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    yah i pre-order my black today :D and i pre-order the 3ds today :D soo am happy :)

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I don't think I'm going to pre-order B/W, unless they come with a special gift like HG/SS.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Preordered Black version
    I like the thought of getting Reshiram.

That, and I like needing to trade with real people to get all the pokemon, not just with myself over the course of 15 games, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    I've completely paid for my pre-order of Black,and now I'm just waiting anxiously for it to come out.

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
    I pre-ordered both Black and White. I wasn't going to at first but figured since it's coming out on my birthday might as well. ^ . ^

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I plan on pre-ordering Black version, if my mom will hurry up and give me the money she owes me before March 6th. XD. If she doesn't, I'll just go down to Gamestop and buy it once I get the money.

Years
    I've not pre-ordered it yet, and I don't know if I will even get it :(

My bank account is a bit low right now...xD
    I'll either not get it at all or get it a few months afterwards..I don't mind either way really, since I'm not interested as much in these games :(

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
    As I posted earlier I pre-ordered White from Amazon however ever since then Amazon has been recommending Pokemon Black... every time I go on the site... it's there... looking at me...

So today I kinda caved.. they're both suppose to arrive on the 4th (Amazon are always good at getting things to me on the release date, which is why I use the as I live in a place with no video game stores to get the game from on the day or to pre order from).

Blast you Amazon and your exploiting of my weaknesses!

Snowflakes

GONNA HATE?
    Years
    Heh. I'm forbidden from pre-ordering Black unless there's a little gift along with it. That's the only way I'd be allowed to pre-order it. The Lugia figure you got when you pre-ordered SS was the only reason I was allowed to pre-order SS. But, I wouldn't mind if I couldn't pre-order it; I'll just go get it at Wal-Mart with a gift card the day it comes out. :P

Katja

Years
    Don't think I will. The only think I preordered EVER was Crystal version and Cataclysm. I live in a town where no one plays Pokemon (at least who I know, and I know everyone. haha) SO nothin' to worry about. B)

blue

gucci
    Years
    Now I'm having second thoughts about buying on the release date, I'm now tempted to Pre-order, simply because I don't want the game to sell out in shops around my area, and by the looks of the japanese sales (5 Million in 3 months, and G/S made 10 million in 10 years) then I'm wondering how the sales will turn out internationally, there's a website that I can reserve and pick up in store, but according to them they don't get shipments till March 25th, and Amazon say get it on Release date (4th March) but I'm not 100% sure I will, so I can't decide at the moment.

Katja

Years
    Now I'm having second thoughts about buying on the release date, I'm now tempted to Pre-order, simply because I don't want the game to sell out in shops around my area, and by the looks of the japanese sales (5 Million in 3 months, and G/S made 10 million in 10 years) then I'm wondering how the sales will turn out internationally, there's a website that I can reserve and pick up in store, but according to them they don't get shipments till March 25th, and Amazon say get it on Release date (4th March) but I'm not 100% sure I will, so I can't decide at the moment.

If you are worried about it, I would pre-order for sure. It's only like, 5 dollars right?

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    I'll be pre-ordering soon but... which one do I get? Black or White?

With the other games I automatically knew which to get. However with Black and White I'm clueless. Are the only differences the Pokemon, as usual? Or are there more differences this time round?

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    The differences are the Pokemon, like usual; but they added something called Black City for Black, and White Forest for White.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I haven't yet, but will probably pre-order soon enough~

Back