• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Prefered Choice for the next event

Which legendary do you want the next event pokemon to be?

• Jarachi

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Victini

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Idk if the Jarachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini event is coming to the U.S. but if it does which one of the pokemon do you hope gets distributed?

Me personally as long as it's not Darkrai I will be fine, but I really hope it is Jirachi.

Last edited:
    Years
  • What's a Jarachi? Jk, but a Jirachi would be cool (if that event actually leaves Japan) I've never had one.

manaphy, that thing may not be the coolest but it is hard to find

You can get a Manaphy egg on Pokemon Ranger which you can transfer over to Diamond or Pearl, but you have to play a lot of the game to get it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd really like a Cresselia event, personally. I already have Cresselia in Black 2 (which is all set to be transferred to Y after the release of PokéBank in US), but... I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another. I'm just a huge fan of it. Perhaps they could distribute it to us with perfect IVs and a set nature (preferably either Bold or Timid; these two are arguably the best natures for Cresselia). Other than that, though, I'd like to see a Jirachi event as well. :]

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Don't particularly care for these legends in particular, since I'd like to see a Meloetta event. Regardless, I've never had a legit Jirachi, so that'd be pretty cool.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • Jirachi!!!!
    Wish oh so hard I hadn't sold all my Pokémon stuff when I had a mad eBay session to get a bond on a house..
    I had a legit Jirachi from Pokémon Channel on GameCube on my Diamond. I wonder if my old pokes are out there or if whoever bought my Diamond just started again...

HUF_DBC

I would love a jirachi event. Its my favourite of the "cute" legendaries. Plus i really wanted one ever since the rumor of getting one by the "rocket event" in Hoenn.

Years
  • What's a Jarachi? Jk, but a Jirachi would be cool (if that event actually leaves Japan) I've never had one.

You can get a Manaphy egg on Pokemon Ranger which you can transfer over to Diamond or Pearl, but you have to play a lot of the game to get it

Nah, I only play the main games, well I played stadium and snap but I was like 8 then, I have a manaphy but I know it was a pain to get

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • i wish Mystery Dungeon Pokémon would allow Pokémon to be moved via bank! Then they could've added an event legend to the latest one and it would sell more copies!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Don't particularly care for these legends in particular, since I'd like to see a Meloetta event. Regardless, I've never had a legit Jirachi, so that'd be pretty cool.

Yeah, I managed to get a Meloetta but there hasn't been a WiFi event for it and there really should be one.

From the poll list I voted Manaphy since I don't remember it being given out very often.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Victini with V-Create! I have a Victini already, but having a second one with V-Create would be fantastic.

Years
  • I prefer Manaphy. I mean I don't remember it having an event and it's like the cutest, coolest of the choices. Plus, after its movie, I fell in love indefinitely tbh

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • None of those i rather want one of the new event only pokes but I know that wont happen yet since the next movie is about Xerneas and Yveltal so we have to wait for the next one

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    No Shaymin? We haven't gotten Shaymin in like forever, the last american release was 2010!! I think we're over due XD. I woulden't mind one with a cool move they don't usually have, maybe a flying one, Hurricane? Air Slash?

Last edited:
    Back