• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prehistoric~Pokemon~Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    i still dont know exactly which pokemon were the fossils in D/P lol. i havnt played those games yet.

i went from 3rd gen to 4th gen remakes SS.

but my favorites are kabutops and aerodactyl. and cradily in emerald was my best pkmn.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The 4th Gen fossils are...

Cranidos

Rampardos

Sheildon

Bastiodon

So some pretty cool fossils tbh!

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    oh. well in that case i dont really like those...

although i love rampardos att stat xP

and the first one is the same name as the evo of lileep?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oops haha, it was meant to say Cranidos! It's changed now (:
    Wow, how can so many people like Cradily? I love Armaldo but Cradily is just, eughh... What are your guy's reason for liking it? I can't see any appeal personally. :s

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    look at cradilys stance.

its body language is basicly saying "bow down to me" lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hold on, is that black band on it's face with the yellow circle it's eyes? Or is that the mouth and the circle's a tooth? If that's its eyes then I take it back, it is pretty cool. :p

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    i always thought that the bland band with the yellow small dots were his eyes.

the big targets on his heads were for confusion to predators.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yeah, I think you're right. It certainly confused me, haha! In that case now that its eyes don't look ridiculous, I do quite like how it looks. Still no match for Armaldo though...

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    to me armaldo looks like a chief Indian lol. could be because of the feathers.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    lol.
    over grown bean-bag with dreadlocks. lol.

and do you have any idea to what aron is supposed to be? lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    and do you have any idea to what aron is supposed to be? lol.

I have absolutely no idea o.o I just looked it up on bulbapedia and it says "Origin: Aron may have been based on a turtle", so that's not very helpful... It's pretty cute though x3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Haha yeah, it does look like one xD It looks like a cute tiny metal bug :3 Wonder where the rest of the group has been today o.o

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    theyve been gone for a while. not much activity lately.

are there any other pkmns you think should be in the club?

i think if we have crocodiles in the club, why not snakes?
    seviper? ekans? arbok?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, I'm sure they'll come back at some point...? :L

Well I reckon that if a pokemon's on there, its evolutions should probably be there too. Like Marowak should be there and if Charmeleon is, Charmander and Charizard should be too :3 So should Yanma, Piloswine, Swinub, Tangela... Those should be added ;D What do you think? (:

Seviper I'd agree with since it looks all ancienty and stuff, but ekans and arbok are probably more recent snakes so maybe not for them :3

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    yea marowak/charmander/piloswine/swinub should be on there.

yanma is just a normal dragonfly where as yanmega is an prehistoric one. so i dont think yamna should be up there. charizard is too dragon like. and i honestly dont think tangela/tangrowth should be up there. supposedly theyre cavemen? i just dont see it.

prehistoric snakes looked similar to snakes of today. mabey arbok shouldnt be up there cus ive never seen a prehistoric cobra but ekans should.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm... I guess they're like what cavemen would be if they were plants? Rofl. I dunno, I've never been able to work out what Tangela/Tangrowth are supposed to be, but since Tangrowth is on the list then surely Tangela would have to have been around in order to evolve into it? The same with Yanma/Yanmega? And the Charmander set? I guess we're not working on that kind of idea though... :3
    Hmm, I dunno, ekans looks too... Young :3 It looks like a smooth little baby snake x3 Almost quite cute till you remember it poisons and strangles you to death... :')

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Hey guysn sorry for not posting my internet stuffed up. I also reckon if one pokemon is on there its evos should be, I mean if yanmega was around back then, wouldnt yanma be there as well. Also it seems that the hoenn fossils both have weird eyes, until just recently I thought that armaldos eyeswere on its head, not sticking out of its head, woops :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back