• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prehistoric~Pokemon~Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    accepted >_> from now on anyone who does not put in the right password shall not be accepted until they fix their error

Tsudawn

prepare yourself!心
    Years
    Was my password wrong? Fixed.
    I was at a rush that time.

If the toughest Pokemon you are talking about, I have to go with Rhyperior. Try imagine holding it. Very hard and solid, right?

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Just edited the Password....Is it counted already?
    At first I thought it was P-H but It was IA
    Acronyms :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    On topic, I think this is definitely the toughest of the lot.

I mean come on, it's Groudon. xD

HyperAggron

New Guy... please be gentle
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Randomly posting because I just remembered I haven't been here in a while.

I think Anorith and Aron are pretty cute and Tyranitar and Aggron are sooo tough-looking.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Randomly posting because I just remembered I haven't been here in a while.

I think Anorith and Aron are pretty cute and Tyranitar and Aggron are sooo tough-looking.

Ahhh, I would agree with you there! What aspects make you think that about these Pokemon? ^^

Years
    Name~ Eve
    Partner~ Garchomp
    Partner's Name(Optional)~ Garch
    Password~ Ice Age

~~~PARTNER POKEMON~~~
    **Note- If there is a Pokemon you believe should be on this list or should not, just simply say so and it will be considered Gible Gabite and Garchomp

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name~ Eve
    Partner~ Garchomp
    Partner's Name(Optional)~ Garch
    Password~ Pre-History

~~~PARTNER POKEMON~~~
    **Note- If there is a Pokemon you believe should be on this list or should not, just simply say so and it will be considered Gible Gabite and Garchomp

Hii! Thanks for signing up, but unfortunately that's the wrong password to join up with. Please go back and read the rules before editing your post with the correct phrase. :) as for Garchomp, I can see that as being pre-historic in some ways, but I'm not sure how concrete that would be... What makes you suggest its a prehistoric Pokemon? :)

Years

Hii! Thanks for signing up, but unfortunately that's the wrong password to join up with. Please go back and read the rules before editing your post with the correct phrase. :) as for Garchomp, I can see that as being pre-historic in some ways, but I'm not sure how concrete that would be... What makes you suggest its a prehistoric Pokemon? :)

ok password fixed
    Garchomp just looks like it to me you know? its scary looking it swims like the loch ness monster, flies like the birds, walks on two legs like the T-rex

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name~ MrKyurem
    Partner~ Kabutops
    Partner's Name(Optional)~ St.Rkye (A cookie for those who get it. I know it's obvious, but I have alot of cookies
    Password~ Ice Age

Cutest for me has got to be Archen.

Hellooo, welcome to the club! Great to have another member here. ^^ Interesting choice of partner and Pokemon, what makes you choose Kabutops? And which is your favourite pre-historic Pokemon? :) Hopefully see you around here a lot in the future!

ok password fixed
    Garchomp just looks like it to me you know? its scary looking it swims like the loch ness monster, flies like the birds, walks on two legs like the T-rex

Sweet, thanks for fixing that, I'm sure TheLastOne will add you to the list asap! :) I do agree with you on those points haha, but something like "it walks on two legs" could also apply to it being a human or it being a Kangaroo? xD Interesting ideas though. :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    These two questions are related.If you don't get it,see spoiler.
    Oh,wait, I don't know how to do spoilers.

See below for what would be spoiler.
    Kabutops is my favourite pre-historic pokemon.

Oh, and is Groudon a pre-historic pokemon here? Just want to make sure I didn't forget.

To do spoilers, write spoiler tags around the text. For example, [spoiler]Hi there![/spoiler] becomes
    Spoiler:
    Hope that helps! In relation top Kabutops, I can understand that being your favourite cute Pokemon, it is a very cool one indeed! And the Water-Rock typing is quite a useful one too. And yes, Groudon is indeed on the list. ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh, favourite CUTE one? That's gotta be Archen.

Ohhh whoops, my mistake! I meant pre-historic, haha. Although that is also a good point, what makes you like Archen as a cute pre-historic Pokemon so much? ^^ Personally I think it's adorable too, but I'm just curious lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    That big face and its attempts to fly. Archeops is pretty cool, has the highest base total + average stat total for non-psydo legendarys and legends.

That's true, but bear in mind its ability! That should surely take away from its total stats, should it not? :p

Whilst I remember...

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Name~ miakalina
    Partner~ Tirtouga
    Partner's Name(Optional)~ Ollie
    Password~ seaturtle

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    That kangashkan picture is badass. It actually make it look intimidating.
    Oh look

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name~ miakalina
    Partner~ Tirtouga
    Partner's Name(Optional)~ Ollie
    Password~ seaturtle

Hi Miaa, welcome to the club! I'm sure The Last One will welcome you once she returns. :)

That kangashkan picture is badass. It actually make it look intimidating.
    Oh look

Ahah I know right, I love it! And that Archeops picture is... wow! It's almost frightening!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back