• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (Pokemon Trivia Edition)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Naw. It's not linked. This is me we're talking about, remember? I don't think about those types of things. |D; I'll see about linking it when I'm done with this proposal I should be doing rather than typing this.

But yeah, all the info is on the first post otherwise. o3o
    I was talking about Roswell's profile (the one where you send the votes to). I have sent my votes already, btw. Good thing I saw Roswell in WOFZ, yes. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    And Rossu-Pie's profile was what I was talking about? XD; What did you think I was talking about, nya?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Posting here so people can click on my username and do the "Send PM" thing or whatever if they're too lazy to check the first post (unless Tara still doesn't have it up) |D

And just a word of advice, voting now rather than later will save you the trouble! I've gotten 9 votes so far, all from PPCers, which is good. At least, I think it's good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yes, non-PT!PPCers can vote as well, just like for the PPC over in OT.

And don't worry, there is still like... a week and a half left to vote.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm surprised I picked those who I did in the voting, since the ones I would've expected to go for... didn't really appeal to me. XD;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well... just gonna say I voted. For the heck of it.
    I said this for the heck of it, I mean. Not voted for the heck of it. I'm supposed to vote.

Um. What else. Oh yes.
    I wish everyone luck to match their skill.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I hate a funny question... if someone leaves PC before the results are shown and they end up winning are they still the winner and do they still get an emblem? xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'd smack that person silly

Why? Are you planning on leaving PC?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you're leaving PC for a Thanksgiving break or something, then I don't see why on earth it would be a problem. XD;; Now if you were leaving forever, that would be a different matter. Considering that it's a Holiday weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if half the participants 'left' PC.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    . . .

Sorry if this offends you, but I doubt that after the stunt you pulled in the pairing thread. We'll just see what happens, and will take action from there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back