• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Princess Power! A Peach & Daisy FanClub

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Welcome to Princess Power!, a FanClub all about Princess Peach & Daisy from Super Mario Bros.! Here's some info about the two royal ladies:
    Peach is the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, and many also believe her to be Mario's girlfriend. Peach is always being kidnapped by Bowser to lure Mario into some kind of trap. Peach has always been blonde (she has long hair that has been put into a ponytail afew years ago, in 2002 or 2003, I believe), except in the Super Mario Bros. 3 show, where she is a redhead.
    Daisy is Peach's tomboysih counterpart. Before, she looked exactly like Peach except that her hair was brownish-red (a redhead almost), she wore a yellow dress, and her gloves were smaller. She rules Sarasaland (aka the Flower Kingdom) and was saved by Mario from having to marry an alien guy (whose name starts with a T...XP). Some say that she is to Luigi as Peach is to Mario...another myth goes on about how she may be Peach's sister. She has been changed (her hairstyle and dress) quite some times.
    Why should you join this club? Because Peach and Daisy rock, duh!
    So, are there any rules? You bet there are! What are they? They're...
    1. No Peach/Daisy bashers! There are quite some out there, so if you don't like 'em...shoo!
    2. If you want to post pictures of the two princesses, no inapropriate things.
    3. Have questions? Ask.
    4. Have fun!
    So...wanna join? Of COURSE you do! So c'mon people, JOIN! ^^
    Members
    Owner - Fantasy
    Co-Owner - Nicole
    PlayfulPichu
    maya miyazono
    EmeraldSky
    Midori Chi

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh! I wanna join! My fav of the 2 is Daisy, but lately..you know in the latest games for Gamecube and stuff, they make Daisy look really ugly in the face..

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    yay! Welcome to our 3 new members! ^^

Midori Chi, I have to agree with you on the "making her ugly in the face" thing...but she still rocks!! ^^

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Today's Question: Why do you like the two Mario princesses

I like Peach because she's fast (in any Mario Party game, that is), and always finds a way to help Mario on his adventures.

Trivia: On a G4/TechTV poll over best game couples, Mario and Peach came in at #3.

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    I like 'em 'cause...well, that's hard to explain. But what's cool is that whenever I see 'em, hear 'em, etc., I get so happy and I feel so...good inside! ^^ They make me smile! ^__^

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    hey do we need a co-owner or something?
    oh i like Peach because she's the best and she's pretty and blonde.
    i like Daisy because she's the best and she's pretty and tough.

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Yeah, we could use a co-owner and a No. 1 fan. I'd be the No. 1 fan but I own this place XP
    It's funny, on my cell phone I took a picture of Daisy from the computer and used it as my background, I put the color scheme to orange, and my banner says "Daisy". XP

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    aawww thats so cute!well since i was the 1st one to join,i should be it.;),but you can pick who ever you want.;)

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    Princess Power!  A Peach & Daisy FanClub
    That's me on Gaia. Guess why. XP

Back