• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

print('Hello Pokécommunity!')

Days
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
Hello, my name is Matheus, I'm 22 years old and I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I am a student and enthusiast in the field of technology (you can tell by the title ⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄ ). I discovered Pokémon when I was 16, when I defeated Wallace for the first time, with the team that would not only have their names written in the Hall of Fame, but also in my heart. Tyler the Sceptile; Integrity, the Gardevoir; Mercury the Explode; Ahab, the Peliper; Taiga, the Ninetales; and, finally, Ryuuji, the Rayquaza. In every subsequent Pokémon games I play, at least one of these names is part of my team.

I've always loved writing, I have countless fanfics on the most varied themes, but many of them never definitively published. Recently, I discovered the world of hack roms, and I was excited by the idea of creating my own story, in an interactive and dynamic way. And, despite my time limitations, as I'm studying for an exchange scholarship in Japan, I'm willing to take on the challenge of creating a Pokémon Emerald Hack Rom. It would be a good exercise, both technical and creative. I'm really excited to start this journey! (/´▽`)/

Well, I think I've said too much. I hope to be able to take the "Pokémon Canonicals and Apocryphals" project to the end (I have ADHD and bipolarity, it will be a challenge ╥﹏╥). It will be a pleasure to actively participate in Pokkecommunity, and if I, even in the slightest way, break any rules or disrespect any borders, I apologize in advance. A prosperous and happy 2024 for everyone!!! O(≧∇≦)O

Ryuuji.png

Years
Hello Matheus, and welcome to the forums!
You have a Gardevoir called Integrity ? Neat name!
If you have Pokémon fanfics, feel free to share them in the related section! What is your favourite ROM hack so far ? Have you also tried some fan games ? If you want to look for other games to play or help for yours, we have the Fan Games section. Good luck with your ROM hack project!

See you on the forums, and a prosperous and happy 2024 to you too!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Hello, my name is Matheus, I'm 22 years old and I live in São Paulo, Brazil. I am a student and enthusiast in the field of technology (you can tell by the title ⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄ ). I discovered Pokémon when I was 16, when I defeated Wallace for the first time, with the team that would not only have their names written in the Hall of Fame, but also in my heart. Tyler the Sceptile; Integrity, the Gardevoir; Mercury the Explode; Ahab, the Peliper; Taiga, the Ninetales; and, finally, Ryuuji, the Rayquaza. In every subsequent Pokémon games I play, at least one of these names is part of my team.

I've always loved writing, I have countless fanfics on the most varied themes, but many of them never definitively published. Recently, I discovered the world of hack roms, and I was excited by the idea of creating my own story, in an interactive and dynamic way. And, despite my time limitations, as I'm studying for an exchange scholarship in Japan, I'm willing to take on the challenge of creating a Pokémon Emerald Hack Rom. It would be a good exercise, both technical and creative. I'm really excited to start this journey! (/´▽`)/

Well, I think I've said too much. I hope to be able to take the "Pokémon Canonicals and Apocryphals" project to the end (I have ADHD and bipolarity, it will be a challenge ╥﹏╥). It will be a pleasure to actively participate in Pokkecommunity, and if I, even in the slightest way, break any rules or disrespect any borders, I apologize in advance. A prosperous and happy 2024 for everyone!!! O(≧∇≦)O

View attachment 155012
Welcome to the forums matheus!
What pokemon is your favorite? Mine's Vaporeon!
Anyway, I wish you luck on your fangame! :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello there and welcome to the PC.

You remind me of myself when I first joined with that mention of rule breaking lol. The Mods here are all pretty chill lol, so no need to be worried if you do the slightest thing wrong. :p

Do you have a favorite main series game?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
toradora-taiga.gif

Nice to meet you, welcome to PC!

That's awesome you still remember your team back then! I love the Toradora representation in your names and post, I love them so much... :love: (I basically introduced myself as a Toradora fan when I was new here myself!)

I wish you the best in your scholarship and in your romhack! While I don't really hang around the romhack scene for the forums, I know there's tons of people who are interested in that kind of thing and I'm sure you can get some helping hands or support with whatever you may need!

I agree with Alex, everyone here is really friendly, mods or not! The community is great here and you shouldn't have to worry too much. I hope it'll be comfortable for you!

Hope to see you around!

Days
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
Hello Matheus, and welcome to the forums!
You have a Gardevoir called Integrity ? Neat name!
If you have Pokémon fanfics, feel free to share them in the related section! What is your favourite ROM hack so far ? Have you also tried some fan games ? If you want to look for other games to play or help for yours, we have the Fan Games section. Good luck with your ROM hack project!

See you on the forums, and a prosperous and happy 2024 to you too!
(*Knowing that you are welcome fills you with determination!) 💖

Thank you very much!! I'm the one who thanks you for your kindness!

The story behind my daughter's name Integrity is not very grand, even silly in fact. I've always been passionate about literature, and when I started playing Pokémon Emerald, I was reading a Philosophy book, by Andre Comte-Sponville, about virtues, and, as I love giving too much meaning to too little things, I gave the name to my first Integrity Ralts.

My favorite hack rom...maybe it's Pokémon Odyssey. Despite being very recent, I loved the proposal, especially the characters (I love characters with well-written dialogues). I've played several Pokémon fan games, but the ones that stand out the most are Pokémon Dark Rising 3 and Pokémon Korosu.

I hope I can find time to participate in the forums, I'll do my best! Thank you for the welcome, I can feel the winds of change!

Welcome to the forums matheus!
What pokemon is your favorite? Mine's Vaporeon!
Anyway, I wish you luck on your fangame! :D
(*Knowing that you are welcome fills you with determination.) 💖

Thank you very, very much for having me! Means a lot to me!

My favorite Pokémon is Eevee! I really like the proposal of a Pokémon that has multiple evolutions, it makes me delusional as the only constant in life is change...

Thank you very much for your support, I'm trying hard to get the idea off the ground! Anything, I'm here!

Hello there and welcome to the PC.

You remind me of myself when I first joined with that mention of rule breaking lol. The Mods here are all pretty chill lol, so no need to be worried if you do the slightest thing wrong. :p

Do you have a favorite main series game?
(*Knowing that you are welcome fills you with determination.) 💖

Thank you for the vote of confidence, I promise to be as friendly as possible!

Well, a game from the main Pokémon series for me would be Fire Red (Yes, I'm a nostalgic fan, how did you know?). As a technology enthusiast, it's mind-boggling how such a complete game managed to be compiled into a kit with less processing power than a modern calculator!

toradora-taiga.gif

Nice to meet you, welcome to PC!

That's awesome you still remember your team back then! I love the Toradora representation in your names and post, I love them so much... :love: (I basically introduced myself as a Toradora fan when I was new here myself!)

I wish you the best in your scholarship and in your romhack! While I don't really hang around the romhack scene for the forums, I know there's tons of people who are interested in that kind of thing and I'm sure you can get some helping hands or support with whatever you may need!

I agree with Alex, everyone here is really friendly, mods or not! The community is great here and you shouldn't have to worry too much. I hope it'll be comfortable for you!

Hope to see you around!
(*Finding another Toradora fan fills you with determination.)

Toradora was my first anime, even before Naruto or Dragon Ball. I bought the full season with subtitles at a fair in my city, and the disc melted from watching it so much.:love:

Thank you very much for the support! It's going to be a great learning journey for me just trying to get through MEXT, and also getting my hands dirty to really do something I like with programming, and not just e-commerce sites and articles for Instagram. Life as a online freelancer is difficult...

Well, I really wasn't prepared to receive so much attention... Thank you all for your kindness! (//^//w//^//)

Hope to see you around again!

Years

Thank you very much!! I'm the one who thanks you for your kindness!

The story behind my daughter's name Integrity is not very grand, even silly in fact. I've always been passionate about literature, and when I started playing Pokémon Emerald, I was reading a Philosophy book, by Andre Comte-Sponville, about virtues, and, as I love giving too much meaning to too little things, I gave the name to my first Integrity Ralts.

My favorite hack rom...maybe it's Pokémon Odyssey. Despite being very recent, I loved the proposal, especially the characters (I love characters with well-written dialogues). I've played several Pokémon fan games, but the ones that stand out the most are Pokémon Dark Rising 3 and Pokémon Korosu.

I hope I can find time to participate in the forums, I'll do my best! Thank you for the welcome, I can feel the winds of change!
It is alright, what matters is that you like this name! What makes you especially like the Dark Rising and Korosu fan games ?
If you want, I can suggest to you some other great fan games I have played and enjoyed!
A fun way to participate in the forums is to join the Trivia games and the Forum games. Feel free to join! ^^

Years
Hello!

I don't really play rom hacks or fangames myself, but were there any fakemon that you liked in the fangames that you've played ?

Have you played any spinoff Pokemon games like PMD or Pokemon conquest ?

Days
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
Hello!

I don't really play rom hacks or fangames myself, but were there any fakemon that you liked in the fangames that you've played ?

Have you played any spinoff Pokemon games like PMD or Pokemon conquest ?

I'm a huge enthusiast of the art of creating our own stories within the fictional universes we love! It's like imagining a small fire, which someone lit, and its light attracts more people, and some of these people bring more firewood, and the fire lives longer, even helping some to get through winter nights safely... (yes , I have Nietzsche syndrome, and be careful, it's contagious!) :coolrim:

I remember only playing one Fakemon game, and it was Pokemon Clover. But it's been so long that I even forgot their names...

I've never really looked into the Popkémon spinoffs, but I'd love to try! Are there any you would recommend? :plead:

Years

I'm a huge enthusiast of the art of creating our own stories within the fictional universes we love! It's like imagining a small fire, which someone lit, and its light attracts more people, and some of these people bring more firewood, and the fire lives longer, even helping some to get through winter nights safely... (yes , I have Nietzsche syndrome, and be careful, it's contagious!) :coolrim:

I remember only playing one Fakemon game, and it was Pokemon Clover. But it's been so long that I even forgot their names...

I've never really looked into the Popkémon spinoffs, but I'd love to try! Are there any you would recommend? :plead:

A lot of people really like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, but I've never really gotten into them. I still have the Switch remaster lying around to give it another go as my 1st attempt was back on either the GBA or DS and I never finished that =P
I was much younger back then though and had different preferences, so I feel like giving it a second chance is in order.

Personally I really liked New Pokemon Snap, but it's not worth full retail imo. You take photos of a whole bunch of Pokemon and can complete a PhotoDex. You can unlock a whole bunch of cute and interesting interactions between Pokemon to snap photos of. There's no fighting in this though, you just go along the course and take photos of stuff.
If you don't mind the absence of fighting and can find it for like 50% off, I'd recommend New Snap =3

The Pokemon Rumble games are pretty fun too, but I'm not sure how available those still are.

Back