• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    His heart was weakened from the lifestyle he used to live. Thus, it failed. Totally sucks; he was a the peak of his career too.
    I think that Stephanie said in an article that he was suppose to win the World Heavyweight Championship. It's just too bad that he died before it happened. :'(

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Test died :O
    reallly?
    well, i never believe wrestlers die.
    i think they just retire, but want their reputation at the highest
    example, eddy guerero
    Are you an idiot?

Also everyone for those of u that do not know what Cena means for John Cena it stands for

C Cena
    E Entertains
    N No
    A Audince

So everytime u see cena remember that.
    (I did not think of that credit the guy from youtube)

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    12 Superstars To Be Drafted On Raw
    Written by Richard Gray

WWE has announced 12 superstars will be drafted on Raw on Monday.

Why Swagger & Bourne Were Left Off WrestleMania

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- The reason given backstage for Jack Swagger and Evan Bourne not having matches at WrestleMania is because the feeling was they hadn't been in the wrestling business long enough to earn a spot on the biggest show of the year.

In Swagger's case, not appearing on WrestleMania likely buried the ECW Championship by not having it defended on the show. It is also believed that Swagger's lackluster performance against Finlay at No Way Out played a part in the ECW Champion being left off the card. Swagger lost points with those in management due to his bad outing at the pay-per-view, so the feeling was he wasn't quite ready for a show as monumental as WrestleMania.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    They should've just gave them a segment or something. I mean, the ECW Championship is almost worthless nowadays. If only Beniot...... [/stops to cry]

....... Well! I always thought that the Draft picks was suppose to be a hush hush.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Please dont bring Beniot up... my idol he was...

Well, I have to agree. Like i said numerous times, ECW isnt worth the WWE having. Better to shut it down. And now we have Superstars.... Jeez. xD

[OFF TOPIC] Thanks for whoever keeps repping me here. Its very nice of you. XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I expect Smackdown to be nothing and have nothing after this draft. It's going to be sad.

Actually, i kinda disagree with that. I just have this feeling that either Orton or Cena (Orton probably) is gonna be drafted to Smackdown. Cristian might go to SD. If Cena goes to SD, Then Hunter is definatly going to RAW, or the other way around. xD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Matt Hardy and Triple H went to Raw!
    Kane and Chris Jericho went to Smackdown!

Off topic here... did JBL really retire or is it part of a storyline?

JBL is done and didn't leave the WWE on good terms. No one is sure on any other detail.

2009 WWE Draft Results - Several Champions Switch Brands
    By Daniel Pena

Twelve WWE Superstars in all changed brands during tonight's live draft on Monday Night Raw including WWE Champion Triple H to Raw, WWE Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio to SmackDown, and Vladimir Kozlov to ECW.

As a reminder, several more Superstars will be changing brands during the Supplemental Draft being this Wednesday at noon on WWE.com.

Here are the complete results for the 2009 WWE Draft:

1) WWE United States Champion MVP from SmackDown to Raw
    2) Big Show from SmackDown to Raw
    3) WWE Women's Champion Melina from Raw to SmackDown
    4) Matt Hardy from SmackDown to Raw
    5) WWE Champion Triple H from SmackDown to Raw
    6) CM Punk from Raw to SmackDown
    7) The Miz from ECW to Raw
    8) Kane from Raw to SmackDown
    9) Chris Jericho from Raw to SmackDown
    10) Vladimir Kozlov from SmackDown to ECW
    11) WWE Divas Champion Maryse from SmackDown to Raw
    12) WWE Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio from Raw to SmackDown

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    who runs smackdown now?

and yeah almost all titles switch brand. With the exeption of Jack Swagger, and John Cena.

But I suspect that Edge will win worldheavyweight championship at Backlash and become a 9 time world champion.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Or, 7:17, CM Punk will cash in MiTB at Backlash despite whoever wins and be Heavyweight Champ. Its a possiblility...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back