• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I really wanted someone else to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Kofl Kingston was my pick. :|

CM Punk lost his magic.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Punk isnt that bad. I still didn't want a repeat. For MiTB, my pick was Cristian, but after hearing what McMahon had to say, it was Kane.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    2009 WWE Supplement Draft Results - 24 Superstars Change Brands
    By Daniel Pena

Here are the complete results for the 2009 WWE Supplemental Draft on WWE.com.
    1. Mr. Kennedy drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).
    2. Shad drafted to SmackDown (from Raw).
    3. Alicia Fox drafted to SmackDown (from ECW).
    4. Primo drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).
    5. Mike Knox drafted to SmackDown (from Raw).
    6. Ezekiel Jackson drafted to ECW (from SmackDown).
    7. Nikki Bella drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).
    8. Candice Michelle drafted to SmackDown (from Raw).
    9. Zack Ryder drafted to ECW (from SmackDown).
    10. Chavo Guerrero drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).
    11. Ricky Ortiz drafted to SmackDown (from ECW).
    12. Layla drafted to SmackDown (from Raw).
    13. Hornswoggle drafted to Raw (from ECW).
    14. DH Smith drafted to ECW (from SmackDown).
    15. John Morrison drafted to SmackDown (from ECW).
    16. Carlito drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).
    17. Natalya drafted to ECW (from SmackDown).
    18. Festus drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).
    19. JTG drafted to SmackDown (from Raw).
    20. Dolph Ziggler drafted to SmackDown (from Raw).
    21. The Brian Kendrick drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).
    22. Charlie Haas drafted to SmackDown (from Raw).
    23. Hurricane Helms drafted to ECW (from SmackDown).
    24. Brie Bella drafted to Raw (from SmackDown).

-----------------------------------------

My comments...
    1. Mr. Kennedy drafted to Raw (from SmackDown) - Might not wrestle again, shoulder is a chronic injury.
    2. Shad drafted to SmackDown (from Raw). - Poor in ring performance, might be let go.
    8. Candice Michelle drafted to SmackDown (from Raw). - Chronic Injuries
    10. Chavo Guerrero drafted to Raw (from SmackDown). - Storyline
    15. John Morrison drafted to SmackDown (from ECW). - Singles Push

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well... at least we can say that this years draft, plesae exuse my language, sucked.

Really, im just glad Kenddrick's gone from SD. he was getting on my nerves....

Jacob.McCool

Stratus-Faction
    Years
    The Draft Was Also Done At A Really Bad Time Since It Is Close To The UK Tour And Nearly Everybody Hasd Brought Their Tickets Not Knowing That Theitr Favorite Superstar Had Been Drafted So Aswell As It Being bad It Also Was Very Inconvinient

Since Candice Has Been Drafted Does Anyone Think That She Could Go For The Womens Champ Since Beth Pheonix Hasn't Been Drafted?

I'm Pretty Angrey That Beth Pheonix Is Going For Divas Championship I Mean She's Hardly A Diva At All LOL!

New Managers:
    Smackdown:Theodore Long
    Raw:Vickie Guerrero
    ECW:Tiffany(Which I Think Is A Bad Idea Since She Has Clearly Had No Experience)

I Also Think That ECW Has Gone Down The Drain It's Getting The Same Ratings As TNA And It Has No Wrestling Diva's And Everbody Who Was Drafted To ECW Was All From Smackdown? What Are You Thinking Tiffany?

Sorry For The Long Post I Never Thought The'll Be A Wrestling Thread

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Well, we have some big news, and here it is.

WWE Announces The Retirement Tour Of The Undertaker
    Written by Richard Gray

It was announced at last night's WWE Raw house show in Dublin, Ireland the company will be back in November and it will be The Undertaker's retirement tour. As previously noted, the tour is called Undertaker's Rest In Peace Tour and will feature the SmackDown and ECW brands.

There have been rumors for months that Undertaker was nearing the end of his run in WWE and he was said to be in especially rough shape over WrestleMania weekend. As we noted on WNW Premium, Undertaker spent a good amount of time over the weekend icing his knees which continue to bother him.

It is likely Undertaker will continue to work until WrestleMania next year before calling it a career.

Latest On Shawn Michaels
    By Daniel Pena

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Shawn Michaels, who has not been seen since his epic match at WrestleMania, is currently taking some time off. That was actually the plan before Wrestlemania.

Taz Issues His First Statement Since WWE Departure
    By Brad Ingles

Taz made his first public comments since departing from WWE on his Facebook with true and false questions regarding his departure and wrestling future.

TRUE
    -My contract expired the end of March and I had given my notice several weeks prior
    -I ask WWE for my release to pursue other interest
    -I offered to call Wrestlemania while I was not contractually obligated....and offered to call the show for free to the company.
    -I have fulfilled EVERY obligation to the WWE, and pride myself on leaving the proper/professional way.
    -On my way out, from Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn & Stephanie ALL treated me great...which was cool.
    -I APPRECIATE all of the offers for appearances but right now I'm just doing very few appearances (if any). I'm gonna chill out and watch my kid hit baseballs.
    -I am done wrestling. At 41 years old, several neck and shoulder issues...not happening. I would be a former shell of myself.
    -I too have hated the extra "Z"

FALSE
    -Burnout (If anything, I'm more inspired & motivated now than ever)

Taz ended his post by saying, "I plan to make an impact real soon in this, the ultimate in businesses and keep it's honor....lol....sorry for crossing the line with my sophomoric humor! Survive if I let you."

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Aww man. Undertakers thinking of retiring? That stinks.

Well, you he isnt really the dead man. He has a life. May he have a freat life after his career is over.

Jacob.McCool

Stratus-Faction
    Years
    Well it is time for undertaker to retire he is getting old now and he should rather rest in peace instead of wrestling, it's been 25 years since his first debut.

So sad to see that tazz is going he was so funny and good as a commentator and apparently wrestlemania 26 is going to be shawn micheals' last wrestlemania! which is kinda sad but he is getting old lol.

WWE will be touring England in November of 2009. Here are the dates & locations:

November 7th - Butlins Resort in Minehead

November 8th - Echo Arena in Liverpool

November 9th - Sheffield Arena in Sheffield (Raw Taping)

November 10th - Sheffield Arena in Sheffield (Smackdown & ECW Taping)

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    'Taker deserves this. He worked his butts off for the company for almost two decades now.

All these time, he sticked with WWE instead of other places like TNA or WCW. That is truly amazing.

That match was epic. I'm not surprised if Michaels and 'Taker are taking long rests.

Jacob.McCool

Stratus-Faction
    Years
    'Taker deserves this. He worked his butts off for the company for almost two decades now.

All these time, he sticked with WWE instead of other places like TNA or WCW. That is truly amazing.

That match was epic. I'm not surprised if Michaels and 'Taker are taking long rests.

I do agree he has been working non-stop for that company and not decided do go to another one

The match at wrestlemania was really good the best undertaker and shawn micheals match i have ever seen.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Aww man. Undertakers thinking of retiring? That stinks.

Well, you he isnt really the dead man. He has a life. May he have a freat life after his career is over.

More like finally. They should end his H.O.F career already and move on. Micheals should retire quickly as well as Triple H.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    It would be a waste if he lost at WrestleMania at this point in my opinion. On the other hand, it would be bitter sweet ending in a way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back