• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    Here's hoping (I know I'm going out on a limb here) that the WrestleMania 25 main event is Stone Cold Steve Austin VS Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.Dream Match right there.

Sadly, Austin won't be at WrestleMania at all apparently, movie commitements after the Hall of Fame induction.

There are 7 spots left un-named for the Royal Rumble tomorrow, one I believe is a Mexican wrestler WWE hired a few months ago. The rest, well, that remains to be seen. I can see Christian Cage being one of them.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    So, whats your guess?

Royal Rumbles tonight people. Who you thinks gonna win:

Matches:
    30 man Royal Rumble (No idea)
    Jeff Hardy vs. Edge (Hardy)
    John Cena vs. JBL w/ HBK at ringside(Cena curtsy of HBK betraying JBL)
    Beth Phoenix vs. Melina (Melina, PLEEZ!)
    Matt Hardy vs. Jack Swagger (Even though hes an @$$, Swagger)

Who are your Picks?

Special Thanks to:
    Kevin Rudolf with there hit "Let it Rock", the official theme song of the Royal Rumble

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    wat

Why would Matt betray Jeff? It doesn't makse sense.

Who cares? It was awesome!

Sadly no Christian but Matt's turn balanced it out.

Matts's surprise turn, the return (well... half return) of RVD and Orton being the first heel (to my knowledge) to win the Royal Rumble made this PPV the best one in a long time.

It will be interesting to see the Matt vs Jeff feud pan out now. I'm thinking it might become a huge Matt vs Jeff vs Edge vs Christian thing at WrestleMania 25.

SmackDown has become very interesting as of late.

Also; I think Santino's Rumble appearance beats the Warlord's for Shortest Time in the Royal Rumble, anyone agree?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Royal Rumble Results

Grat. My friend and my crush are gonna kill me. Im talking all about Cristian coming back, and there is no Cristian. :(

Well, here are the results.

Royal Rumble Winner: Randy Orton (NOOOOOO!?!?!?!)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rumble_2009

Other Matches:
    Jack Swagger beat Matt Hardy. (Lucky bum)
    Melina beat Beth Phoenix (Oh hell yah)!
    John Cena beat JBL. (My crush is OD happy bout this. XD)
    Edge beat Jeff Hardy (Im gonna kill the uglyness out of Edge!)

Championship Changes:
    Melina: New Womens Champion
    Edge: New WWE Champion
    Jack Swagger: Still ECW champion
    John Cena: Still Heavyweight Champion

And again, special thanks to Kevin Rudolf with the Royal Rumble theme song: "Let it Rock"

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    The Matt and Jeff storyline was a load of crap, that was the stupidest heal change ever.

For the rumble, all I have to say is...
    R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D! R-V-D!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I swear sometimes the WWE does not think though decisions.

February 15, 2009 WWE No Way Out
    The 51st Annual Daytona 500 - February 15, 2009

There both on separate coasts, but in all seriousness, if the 500 Runs Late which it does very regularly, it could hurt PPV buy rates bad.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    oooh, thats not good. Luckyly, i dont watch NASCAR.

BTW, is Cage coming tommorw!!!???

Who knows at this point, he could go back to TNA for all we know.

John Cena Superbowl Commercial

This Sunday night is the National Football League's SuperBowl XLIII on NBC. Multichannelnews.com reports that characters from all of the USA Network's original series will be featured in a 60-second promo that "weaves the on-air talent into the daily life of a USA viewer" and will air immediately after the game. The featured characters include Tony Shalhoub (Monk), Debra Messing (The Starter Wife) and World Heavyweight Champion John Cena.

Report: Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat To Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
    Written by Richard Gray

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat will be inducted into the 2009 WWE Hall of Fame. If that is indeed the case, Meltzer is reporting that Ric Flair will likely be his inductor.

The only confirmed name for the 2009 WWE Hall of Fame is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin although we have posted several rumored names her on the website. Look for WWE to start announcing more names as the Road to WrestleMania 25 continues.

For more epicness

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Steamboat is duece's son, right? Wasnt he at the Rumble last year? Well, thats a good thing.

Cena is gonna be in a commercial. cool. Hes been on many latley. XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Would this be a good main event at Wrestlemania 25?

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs Edge vs Triple H--TLC Match for WWE championship.
    That is my dream match!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back