• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    Would this be a good main event at Wrestlemania 25?

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy vs Edge vs Triple H--TLC Match for WWE championship.
    That is my dream match!

Replace Triple H with Christian Cage and you've got yourself quite possibly the greatest main event in WrestleMania history.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I hear Angle MIGHT be back in the WWE this coming fall when his contract expires. And I for one think that releasing Angle was one of the DUMBEST moves Vince could've made. He was one of the best technicians EVER, and with all the MVPs, Jack Swaggers, & Dolph Zigglers in the WWE (Three wrestlers I think are good, but need time to blow up, I might add), WWE is in dire need of Kurt's talent.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Oooh, Angle coming back will make my day! Vince was an idiot to release him. O____o
    Kurt's talent is what the WWE needs!

BTW, if cage DOES come back, does anybody know which brand? I'm hoping Smackdown. What do you think?

Tornado

Shooting Star
    Years
    Kurt was released becasue he was basically demanded to work everyday of the week and he cried off and went to TNA where he can scratch his ass all day. But I have to agree, Angle back in the WWE would be amazing.

As for CC, I can say SD!, Get involved in the Matt / Jeff / Edge angle

Tornado

Shooting Star
    Years
    I'd love to see a TLC with all four of them at WM25. But of course with the Money in the Bank match I cant see the WWE giving 2 ladder matches in one night.

Another question is.... Will CC be a face and join Jeff (Unlikely) or become Heel and join Edge casue M Hardy to relise what he's done and go back to Jeff?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'd love to see a TLC with all four of them at WM25. But of course with the Money in the Bank match I cant see the WWE giving 2 ladder matches in one night.

Another question is.... Will CC be a face and join Jeff (Unlikely) or become Heel and join Edge casue M Hardy to relise what he's done and go back to Jeff?

Most likley not with Edge. Cause, WWE wouldnt kill a good plot in a week or two. Give it a month or two.

If not a ladder match, then how bout......a........Hell...in...the...cell...Fatal 4 way...elimination match?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Angle is better in TNA. Theres no John Cena there to be #1. Theres anybody in TNA that could be #1

As for Cage, he will come when you least expect it

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Well the Jericho Vs. Rorey match at WM25 has been sacked. Which is good, because it was kinda lame :/ But with the return of "Nature Boy" Ric Flair next week on RAW, maybe there'll be a Flair Vs. Jericho match at WM. That'd be a good move in their book, as I hear there's a small chance of there being a Hogan Vs. Austin match too.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Jamie Noble Officially Moved To ECW, No More Bra & Panties Matches In WWE?
    Written by Richard Gray

- Following his promo on last night's edition of ECW on Sci-Fi (that was taped Monday in St. Louis), Jamie Noble has been officially moved to the ECW brand. Noble was drafted from SmackDown to Raw in last year's supplemental draft but was briefly used. Noble also works as a Producer backstage.

- Kelly Kelly was asked over the weekend on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show if a bra and panties match was in the works for WrestleMania 25. She said while laughing, "We're high-road now. We're PG."

UFC News: GSP-Vaseline Controversy
    -- The big story in the UFC this week is the aftermath of the Georges St. Pierre vs. BJ Penn fight from last weekend. Penn was unable to continue after four rounds of abuse last at UFC 94, however GSP's corner has been accused of rubbing Vasaline on the champ's back in between rounds, which is illegal and would have made it harder to BJ Penn to grapple with him. GSP's camp is pleading ignorance and claims any grease that was applied to his back was unintentional. Former welterweight champion Matt Hughes is now speaking out about the GSP-Vaseline saga with some startling comments from his official blog: I'm not the only one who has said that GSP felt greasy during a fight. I know Matt Serra has mentioned it and, even in their first fight, I think BJ said something. I'm not saying GSP did something wrong and I'm not saying that it would have changed any outcomes of any fights; but what I am saying is, for my last two fights against Georges, he felt greasy.

Huge Update On Christy Hemme
    source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- It was reported last month that Christy Hemme had sustained a neck injury while training in the ring with AJ Styles for her Women's Championship match at the Genesis pay-per-view. As a result, Hemme was unable to compete at Genesis against Awesome Kong. Her injury reportedly require surgery that would have put her out of action for an undetermined length of time. In an update on the situation, the TNA Knockout is already back in action. Hemme wrestled at an indy show this past Saturday in Brampton, Ontario.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back